Rossiter Post Match Reaction

43 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Why put young Rossiter up for the interview?  Where is the captain?  Surely after a result like that you don't just put up a young player to be potential media cannon fodder even though his reaction was as you might expect.

Effective and wise leadership and management of the game and of the post match media situations?  Utterly absent again. 

Wallace should be stepping forward as our captain, though tbh that armband is too heavy for him.

Utterly depressing times. 

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

Why put young Rossiter up for the interview?  Where is the captain?  Surely after a result like that you don't just put up a young player to be potential media cannon fodder even though his reaction was as you might expect.

Effective and wise leadership and management of the game and of the post match media situations?  Utterly absent again. 

TBH watched him trying to get others going, behaved more like a captain than Wallace.  Lee did a decent job and stuck by the club but we need a leader and a better quality LB.

4 minutes ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

To be fair why the fuck are we playing TWO defensive midfielders against a bunch of postmen from a team that finished 4th in a county the size of Edinburgh?? 

The whole team are postmen? Seems a bit excessive for a country the size of Edinburgh if you ask me.

Lazy bastards.

He's got the correct attitude as a footballer clearly, but we'll finish 3rd again if he's a starter for us next season.

Dorrans is 30, so we're as well bleeding Rossiter in over a season or two.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The whole team are postmen? Seems a bit excessive for a country the size of Edinburgh if you ask me.

Lazy bastards.

I would usually have a laugh with you mate but I'm fuckin shocked at just how stinkin we are. 

we've spent millions on what could well be useless duds.

Have we got the money to recover from this? Have we got the money to get rid of Pedro? Can Dave King back him with more cash and what are the repercussions if he does? 

This season is important, if we've fucked it already then I dont know what the future holds