Are the rat catchers the new establishment club?

This is the way I see it.
On any given morning I waken up and I can look myself in the mirror and know we 'maybe,depending on what side of the fence you sit' used the legal loophole to reward players and that was never a crime which you would be embarrassed by.

On the other hand your name could be Declan,Timothy,Anthony or Brendan and you look in the mirror and squirm with embarrassment and wish the people who run your club had spoken out as far back as the 60's.
The only people who remind them of this are The Rangers support,so I suppose you would do anything and everything within your means to destroy the thing that keeps reminding you of what and who you are.

If I was involved on the Rangers board I would at this very moment be writing out a strongly worded statement assuring the board at parkhead that I will be shouting from the rooftops on the case of PENN STATE and the precedent had been set in sport that penalties were imposed for the cover up which occurred and I am contacting all the relevant authorities to DEMAND title stripping for all the years these paedophiles were allowed to operate at that club.
As far as I am aware a club has never had penalties such as this imposed for tax avoidance. 
Let that shower of horrible bastards know we actually mean business,and this is no idle threat.   

They are and have been for years, but they will never admit it to you. They will keep up the myth that they are poor down trodden souls. Reality is they would kill for the level of our persecution, fits in with their entire clubs fiction.

Born with a silver spoon, and a ready made following due to religious separation. They would have you believe that is us, when in fact it is them. Do not let them away with their lies, it's our only hope because the truth will never come from the media. Challenge them, at every turn.

And as already said, I would rather fiddle tax than fiddle children. I have genuinely met scum fans who believe our crimes are worse, some still deny it or turn on the faux disgust, moral high ground.

Scum cunts, from top to bottom, cradle to grave. Our only hope is to keep the truth alive ourselves. 

13 hours ago, 72barca said:

What is it you are worried about? Since 2012 when they took their opportunistic chance to atttempt to kill us they have done F**k all.
Liewell knows King can not be messed with in a court of law.

If they have access to the champions league money every year it will eventually make a big difference ... that's the problem with Scottish football only the team in 1st place has the chance to make real money 

On 7/5/2017 at 4:13 PM, Thermopylae said:

It's almost as if they engineered this whole thing isn't it ... strange that 

It was surely a collusion between celtic and their supporters within the then Labour government.

This is nothing but an extension of football/cultural division/enmity using political means....there is an old saying that politics is war without the weapons...they were not wrong here!

The day before we went into administration, Gordon Brown's one-time attack dog Damian McBride tweeted that we were about to go bang...how the fuck could he know that...except with inside information via HMRC?????

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

It was surely a collusion between celtic and their supporters within the then Labour government.

This is nothing but an extension of football/cultural division/enmity using political means....there is an old saying that politics is war without the weapons...they were not wrong here!

The day before we went into administration, Gordon Brown's one-time attack dog Damian McBride tweeted that we were about to go bang...how the fuck could he know that...except with inside information via HMRC?????

I had personal dealings with DM and he was and indeed is a c22t. I obviously will not go into too much detail but he was unhelpful to the point of me thinking he was a deliberately obtuse and an unthinking man. Had no further dealings and instead dealt with people who would help/interact after that. Was a civil servant and sometimes those employed by the party in government forget that civil servants need to have access or information. Definitely a case of self regard and too big for his boots, as regards GB I found him a likeable person. Odd that may sound but I had day to day access.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

A mate of mine said to me on the day we entered admin that reid was behind the whole thing 

I think Murray played the biggest part in all of this. He's culpable in my eyes.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I think Murray made some mistakes, but reid used his influence to take advantage

Did we fall down the stairs or were we pushed? I don't buy the idea that septic have just been unbelievably lucky ... no one is that lucky 

55 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Did we fall down the stairs or were we pushed? I don't buy the idea that septic have just been unbelievably lucky ... no one is that lucky 

They saw an opportunity to get us to the top of the stairs and pushed 

Thousands of companies used ebt, yet we were selected for court action ,clubs down south were allowed to settle for fractions of what was said to be owed yet we were declined this ,mmmmmmm stinks of taigs 

Very much so. From that cunt Reid to SNPIRA, to local government, to the judiciary, to plod and the list goes on, to the attempt of banning Orange Order marches.

Tells you everything about this bigoted little backwater.  A divided society where the minority rule. Corrupt to the core.

Sadly, we have to blame ourselves. We need to learn how to play dirty.

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:27 AM, badjon said:

I had personal dealings with DM and he was and indeed is a c22t. I obviously will not go into too much detail but he was unhelpful to the point of me thinking he was a deliberately obtuse and an unthinking man. Had no further dealings and instead dealt with people who would help/interact after that. Was a civil servant and sometimes those employed by the party in government forget that civil servants need to have access or information. Definitely a case of self regard and too big for his boots, as regards GB I found him a likeable person. Odd that may sound but I had day to day access.

His Da had a coal business in Ayr from the 60's and up and the word on the Street was he put BIG FUCKIN STONES in the sack to add weight and up his profits.
He went out the game  with a drink problem.