Jump to content

Septic and the national stadium


Recommended Posts

I've been wondering for a while if one of the side benefits of them using our absence to move in at the top table of Scottish football is when Hampden's contract comes up for renewal will it be time for the super sty to step forward and allow the great unwashed to trouser even more cash. Make no mistake there will come a time when they need all the money they can lay their grubby little hands on I well remember Dempsey saying not long after wee fergus had given him the bullet that the new septic park was alright but eventually the maintenance costs will be far outweigh what it cost to build 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Are you saying they will move into Hampden and sell Celtic Park?

I think he is suggesting the SFA will relocate to the piggery.

There was a similar thread recently with the same suggestion, would be madness obviously and i don't think they are that stupid.

They can't even fill Hampden, empty spaces at tge recent game V England is unheard of, that's what happens when you shite on the biggest club in the country.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I think he is suggesting the SFA will relocate to the piggery.

There was a similar thread recently with the same suggestion, would be madness obviously and i don't think they are that stupid.

They can't even fill Hampden, empty spaces at tge recent game V England is unheard of, that's what happens when you shite on the biggest club in the country.

Are the SFA and Celtic not just the same entity now anyway? :whistle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

C'mon ffs the phrase is 'separate entity'... Or is that a different issue??? 

heard the velodrome will be signed over to them as well ,whatever way you look at it the tims are all over ggc north Lanarkshire as well , when you get a builder paying £50 million for land to build houses on and that scum lot get the land adjacent to it for £350,000 then that sums it all up ,watch where the opening ceremony is held for next commonwealth games and see if the games are played elsewhere  bet you they wont be,it was all cut and dried for them ,fucks sake they had the shithole laid twice with turf at no cost to them ,if it smells like shite .!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

heard the velodrome will be signed over to them as well ,whatever way you look at it the tims are all over ggc north Lanarkshire as well , when you get a builder paying £50 million for land to build houses on and that scum lot get the land adjacent to it for £350,000 then that sums it all up ,watch where the opening ceremony is held for next commonwealth games and see if the games are played elsewhere  bet you they wont be,it was all cut and dried for them ,fucks sake they had the shithole laid twice with turf at no cost to them ,if it smells like shite .!!!

To be fair mate, I get your post, but you quoted me so my post was in reference to Lawwall's separate entity quote about kiddy fiddling at Torbett towers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

To be fair mate, I get your post, but you quoted me so my post was in reference to Lawwall's separate entity quote about kiddy fiddling at Torbett towers.

I beg your pardon , not intended bud just threw that out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

the lease on hampden is coming to an end ,there's already mutterings that it makes sense not to renew 

games at hampden aren't selling out and taking the games around the country would be good for the fans,but use the piggery for the big games as it holds the most,

given that we have a similar capacity to hampden that logic would leave ibrox as being too big or not big enough 

these bastards are only interested in lining their own pockets 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...