****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Or maybe fixed? Although I’m not buying that tbh, if it was fixed surely they’d go for a Real/Bayern final? 

That’s what I was thinking. Cunt of a draw for Liverpool either way.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

That’s what I was thinking. Cunt of a draw for Liverpool either way.

No necessarily, obviously won't be easy but getting Roma was probably their best chance of making the final imo and anybody can win a final. Wouldn't be too surprised if they won it. 

43 minutes ago, King Jela said:

No necessarily, obviously won't be easy but getting Roma was probably their best chance of making the final imo and anybody can win a final. Wouldn't be too surprised if they won it. 

Be amazing considering the defence.

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:51, harlands plater said:

They have a massive fan base in the city and all over the country, like Rangers have here. As you say they are also a tourist attraction, a phenomenal tourist attraction in fact. 

I went to see them last season, and sat among local fans who were as passionate as any other club’s. I also did the stadium tour, stood 40 minutes in pissing rain to get in, among people from all over the world. There were more people on the stadium tour than most Scottish clubs get for a game. They are by far the biggest football club in the world, but still a football club. They have a glorious history and have marketed that superbly well.

It's truly amazing how many haters they have within this board mate

Outstanding club and unmatchable record of success

• 2 weeks later...

Archived