****UEFA Champions League Thread 17/18****

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Love the big guy .Shame he went too far with his complaining 

He would probably have even saved it 

The timing of the decision and the fact that this might be his last CL Id say most people would have done the same... I would probably have lamped he guy.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is what it's like 

They are too used to success

It is nothing like Rangers fans supporting their club 

These guys have other things in their lives.In that massive crowd .There is a hardcore but there is loads of people that are there just for "the event" 

Most of us eat ,breath and sleep football and our love of Rangers 

There is nothing else 

Like me .Sad fuck :-)

The game I went to there I was surprised by how intense the crowd was, certainly more of an atmosphere than the game I saw at the Nou Camp. 

55 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I like Madrid and Ronaldo is the best ever but that penalty decision is a joke, it’s never a penalty. It’s a coming together and he gets a slight touch on the ball as well. 

Unreal decision, especially at that level

Oliver shit his pants! Never a fuckin penalty!  

A lad at the work asked me if it was still 3-0 Juve... as I checked my phone it was 3-0 in the 92nd minute, with only 3 added minutes to play you would imagine it would be extra time?....anyway I said to him "still time for a last minute Ronaldo penalty " you couldn't make it up....I'm not saying the game is corrupt but who many times does a controversial decision favour the favourite?

At that point in the game, a game of that importance, and after the brilliant 90 minutes, the only way he should be giving that is if the boy halfs him in two. Very soft penalty for me. Was gutted for juve ,and there was no time to come back from that. 

i hope whoever gets Real in the next round totally thumps them. 

32 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The game I went to there I was surprised by how intense the crowd was, certainly more of an atmosphere than the game I saw at the Nou Camp. 

Been to both . Santiago is by far the most imposing when full . 80,000 and the stands are so steep

Nou camp is like a bowl . Looks amazing when inside .Outside it's as ugly as fuck from 2sides of it . It's not a patch on Madrid's for beauty as an architectural structure .

Madrid is like Ibrox as the  Nou camp is to Scumdome  if you like . Although set in a totally different culture.

You are right . It can be intense . Maybe in a different way than here is Scotland .

The fans are maybe passionate but more dignified . Maybe not as much hate flowing through their veins when watching .

Suppose they don't have to . They win most if not all of the time

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Fuck sakes.. last minute pen/winner to go through and thats what it looks like behind the goal?? :lol:

What the fuck is up with people getting the phone out for that as well?!?! 

Did you not see how they celebrated the goal?

Nearly every cunt in that crowd had their phones out when Ronaldo was celebrating in front of them. Shite club with no real fan base. They’re a fucking tourist attraction 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Did you not see how they celebrated the goal?

Nearly every cunt in that crowd had their phones out when Ronaldo was celebrating in front of them. Shite club with no real fan base. They’re a fucking tourist attraction 

Sad state of affairs. There is a real football club with real supporters across the city.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

A lad at the work asked me if it was still 3-0 Juve... as I checked my phone it was 3-0 in the 92nd minute, with only 3 added minutes to play you would imagine it would be extra time?....anyway I said to him "still time for a last minute Ronaldo penalty " you couldn't make it up....I'm not saying the game is corrupt but who many times does a controversial decision favour the favourite?

A wank decision from wank of a referee! Standard of officiating in the UK is atrocious. No British ref going to the World Cup, but a cunt like that gets a QF in the Champions League. Your right. You couldn’t make this shit up! 

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

A wank decision from wank of a referee! Standard of officiating in the UK is atrocious. No British ref going to the World Cup, but a cunt like that gets a QF in the Champions League. Your right. You couldn’t make this shit up! 

It's a penalty 100%.

Archived