Work or Rangers?

On a shite rotation at work just now, 3 weeks of twelve hr shifts and a week off, starting to struggle with it, used to going to watch the bears and getting mwi, missing my girls and generally hate it , fucking shit hot money though and not likely to earn the same again anywhere else, stick it out till Christmas or chuck it in 3 weeks? Gaffers are all fenian bastards as well, OT tell me what to do. FTP 

Rangers Media advise 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It depends on what the alternative is for you.

Way it's looking is a bit grim, nothing at home till after new year, I'm a bit old  fashioned tbh, man the hunter and all that, hate being away from my girls but the thought of them needing something and I can't do it because of money, fuck that, if I work to Christmas I've cracked it , honestly missing going to the game's the most  , not just the football but the mad craic on the bus. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

:lol: sound advice bro, usually solves all problems. :lol:

I think you should pack it in. Thinking this is the OT clearly suggests the job is adversely affecting your abilities as a poster.

I'd take BABNs advice to an extent but stick the goose up your fenian bosses arse in lieu of a resignation letter.

15 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I think you should pack it in. Thinking this is the OT clearly suggests the job is adversely affecting your abilities as a poster.

I'd take BABNs advice to an extent but stick the goose up your fenian bosses arse in lieu of a resignation letter.

:lol: fuck it,  made an arse of where I posted, can see me making an arse of the whole weekend. 

Just now, bluenose1975 said:

Thursdays are the new Fridays, njoi yer four day weekend, best of luck Monday ??

No back till next Thursday m8, got a big bag of nonsense and a fridge full of madness, can't wait to wake up on Sunday full of regret and sorrow, fucking love being me. 

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

On a shite rotation at work just now, 3 weeks of twelve hr shifts and a week off, starting to struggle with it, used to going to watch the bears and getting mwi, missing my girls and generally hate it , fucking shit hot money though and not likely to earn the same again anywhere else, stick it out till Christmas or chuck it in 3 weeks? Gaffers are all fenian bastards as well, OT tell me what to do. FTP 

Rangers Media advise 

Those kind of jobs, paying good money are hard to find, Rangers will always be down Ibrox way for you, whenever you get the time off to visit. You just need to think what's worse, can't get to a game because of work, or can't get to a game because you've no work?