Wallace and Tavernier

TMB

44 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Showed today what an asset they can be going forward.  Tavernier creating the goal for Morelos, and Wallace creating the goal for Herrera.  Credit where it's due as both of these guys had a good game today.

You are havin a fucking giraffe. The weakest areas on the park along with the keeper and that fucking donkey Kranjcar.

Wallace is done and the other was NEVER good enough.

41 minutes ago, piperpete said:

They played well, our problem is that we keave our midfield central two unptotected with opponents running freely at themwhich has caused us problems in every game this year.

Probably the main reason Rossiter was brought on at the expense of Morales to consolidate us in that area, instead of Miller being puled back to midfield. We'll learn a lot from that. :tu:

29 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Are you going to talk shite in every thread? Wit was Tav supposed to do?

Are you kidding me?  The player ran through the space between tav and cardoso.  So both missed him and gave him a free header and the ball came from Wallaces side. 

Just now, GOAT said:

Are you kidding me?  The player ran through the space between tav and cardoso.  So both missed him and gave him a free header and the ball came from Wallaces side. 

Naw I know Wallace shouldn't be anywhere near where he was. But I thought it was Cardoso's job to win that header not Tavs, if Tav goes in front of him to win it whats Cardoso supposed to be doing. All stems from the fud Niko

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

Naw I know Wallace shouldn't be anywhere near where he was. But I thought it was Cardoso's job to win that header not Tavs, if Tav goes in front of him to win it whats Cardoso supposed to be doing. All stems from the fud Niko

I never said it was just tavs fault btw.  It was a comedy of errors starting from krancjar to Wallace to cardoso and tav. 

40 minutes ago, scott12003 said:

we need to play rossiter in midfield who gives your a bit of fight and good passing ability. we let the 2 upfront lead the attack with full backs pushing forward which means niko has to drop out.

We also need to train whoever IS playing wìde to be more alert when they cut INside and lose the ball as the space they leave INfront of our midfield allowing teams to punish us, I would go your way and have Rossiter sweeping up