Rangers Observer - Lawwell wrote to SFA in July demanding further action against Rangers

eskbankloyal

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

What they couldn't sell an extra 7k tickets for a game against us? :lol: That's ridiculous.

Bridge building :lol: 

They could , but we need to do something or this will just continue.   Maybe if Dave King came out and told Lawell to shut it and mind his own fucking business? That would be a start 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wire in you just keep giving them your money and they just keeping laughing at you, :lol:!

image.gif.cc71076f029a4bef040cdf1712b9d997.gif

You're not getting my point at all, they aren't going to lose out on any money if I don't go.

Just now, Copland bear said:

They could , but we need to do something or this will just continue.   Maybe if Dave King came out and told Lawell to shut it and mind his own fucking business? That would be a start 

It would but isn't going to happen

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You got to laugh, moaning like fuck about these bhastards on the internet but fans will go to the phiggery and fill their coffers with the Blue Pound, give them FUCk ALL, boycott all these bastards that tried to kill us, have some pride and give them FUCK ALL !

image.gif.b05a1491e1cb0b0f8adf348f2a4b57d5.gif

Boycotting Peado-dice won't really make any dent in the financial situation of that mob and would leave us at a disadvantage on the park however.....

I would tell Hearts to GTF when they try and punt us 20-30k tickets for Murrayfield. The scum club that called us cheats on it's official website and may have cheated Rangers out of a place in the SPFL.

We can't very well have a go at the board for not fighting our enemies one minute then hand one of them tens of thousands in income the next.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You are better than this (and smarter)

Do you think the tarriers would go bust or even notice a difference if we boycotted that game? 7 thousand Rangers fans paying £50 a ticket is 350k .. good money but to put it in perspective they probably take close to that in in programe sales alone at a fiver a pop over their 3 upcoming Champions League matches. 

and that's assuming that our section is just left empty and they don't have a full-house with 60k tarriers (which they've been dying to do since we did it to them about 20 odd years ago at Ibrox)

Got to show them some intent and this is the only way of doing it, they are still at it even though we are back in the spfl, they are flexing their muscles at every turn and ours just take it, but I take your point at the moment it won't put a dent in their resources at the moment but it would the rest of them, need to show some fight!

image.gif.28fe9d91be9c5ada622a04e7b4e1b602.gif

5 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Boycotting Peado-dice won't really make any dent in the financial situation of that mob and would leave us at a disadvantage on the park however.....

I would tell Hearts to GTF when they try and punt us 20-30k tickets for Murrayfield. The scum club that called us cheats on it's official website and may have cheated Rangers out of a place in the SPFL.

We can't very well have a go at the board for not fighting our enemies one minute then hand one of them tens of thousands in income the next.

Nowhere near the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Correct we need to do something !

image.gif.4ae775ce8194c107c55d1b9ec8cd462b.gif

51 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And while all this is going on we are building bridges, Robertson takes it up the arse more than Bain which is quite an achievement. 

Hate this building bridges stuff we are doing. Scottish football should be building a bridge to get in our good books again. They should be begging us to forgive them for the shit they have put us through. Anyway, re the scum, it's all smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from the peadophilia that was rife at their club. Everyone knows it, but nobody is being fooled . Tick tock, tick tock..they know the shit is going to hit the fan very soon.

48 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That probably couldn't be further from the truth.

What bridges have we built exactly?

Your having a laugh right??

So please tell me how we are going on the attack against all this shit?? 

Please tell me we didn't just sit there and let Lawell put our own name on a letter demanding a review?? 

Please tell us you aren't going to say things are going on in the background but they cant tell us about it. ?? Because if that's the new script coming from the clueless board we have the its laughable. 

6 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

It's not the same thing. How does Rangers fans not going and supporting their team equate to fighting them? the clubs in question have proven loads through the years that they will happily take a big financial risk by not having us in the league. They would love nothing more than us to have no fans at the games and have a major disadvatange on the park in those games. It would be similar to playing with 10 men every game having zero fans there.

The directors and chairman need to fight our battles - which they don't.
The fans need to support the team - which we do. 

27 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

This is an absolute disgrace, but are we rally suprised ? Tell the celtic board there will be no drinks at Ibrox before or after the game , the can take their seats at the game then they cam leave as soon as it finishes 

if Rangers accept this then we all might as well give up, Remember that pish we know who our enemy's are and will deal with then in due course ? Well it's in black and white to see which man caused to much damage to our club so his own club would benefit. 

And this guys sums it all up beautifully in his article

I hope all our board turn up for this one!

18 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

As I said in an earlier post I heard this a week ago ,and it is NOT liewell who is pushing this ,it is much further up the tree and it is not going away .scottish football is about to implode IMO.

If it's not Liewell who is it?

Someone in the SPFL? SFA? Unlikely, as they have both thrown the review out the window. A disgruntled minority? 

Also no titles will be stripped, what do they think they will achieve?

57 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That probably couldn't be further from the truth.

What bridges have we built exactly?

Pimping out our stadium to both the SFA and Glasgow City Council were two particular things that stuck in my craw. Especially for the money reported. 

Not so sure if it's the same thing, kinda is IMO but paying 50k for a refugee bus, food bank drives, Asian soccer, Broxi Bear visiting centres for just about every minority in Glasgow reeks of appeasement too for lefties, the media etc. 

23 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

As I said in an earlier post I heard this a week ago ,and it is NOT liewell who is pushing this ,it is much further up the tree and it is not going away .scottish football is about to implode IMO.

How is further up the tree than liewell?? 

The cunt runs Scottish Football. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not the same thing. How does Rangers fans not going and supporting their team equate to fighting them? the clubs in question have proven loads through the years that they will happily take a big financial risk by not having us in the league. They would love nothing more than us to have no fans at the games and have a major disadvatange on the park in those games. It would be similar to playing with 10 men every game having zero fans there.

The directors and chairman need to fight our battles - which they don't.
The fans need to support the team - which we do. 

Absolutely bang on. It's tiresome how people try to instigate away game boycotts every 2 minutes. There is no appetite for boycotts from anyone other than a few who don't attend away games anyway and they would do far more harm to our team than good.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Pimping out our stadium to both the SFA and Glasgow City Council were two particular things that stuck in my craw. Especially for the money reported. 

With fuck all money coming our way to improve the surrounding area, unlike a certain club across the city. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How is further up the tree than liewell?? 

The cunt runs Scottish Football. 

I thought he was implying the government :lol: cos it certainly doesn't get more powerful in Scottish football than him

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Absolutely bang on. It's tiresome how people try to instigate away game boycotts every 2 minutes. There is no appetite for boycotts from anyone other than a few who don't attend away games anyway and they would do far more harm to our team than good.

Nobody is trying to instigate a boycott. 

Everyone of us has their own opinion on feeding the haters, I stopped long before all this shit happened because I was fed up getting treated like a piece of shit and being asked to pay more than every other club for the privilege. 

So each to their own. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Everyone of us has their own opinion on feeding the haters, I stopped long before all this shit happened because I was fed up getting treated like a piece of shit and being asked to pay more than every other club for the privilege. 

So each to their own. 

That opinion is fine but there is a large element of our online support who think they have a right to dictate to other fans whether or not they should go to away games which isn't on.

Just now, Gustav said:

That opinion is fine but there is a large element of our online support who think they have a right to dictate to other fans whether or not they should go to away games which isn't on.

Agreed, but they are entitled to give their view. If they step over the line by calling Bears this that and the other for going to away games then they need a boot in the baws. 

Each to their own. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So each to their own. 

Wasn't just you I was talking about to be fair. It just seems every time something like this comes up, the boycott away games chat starts. It won't happen as people want to support their team and see no benefit to us in not doing so.