If tommorrow and Saturday are defining moments?

backup

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Where do you people come from,always the desire to create agendas related to relevant questions.

Ironic you didn't use a questiion mark there.

You people? That hurt. ?

Why not post this in the boredroom section? Makes you come across as needy and attention seeking posting it in the BD.

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

We need to put 5 in midfield for Saturday if we don't it will be the same result as last season, we won't control the midfield with Jack and Dorrans we need another body in there. I would go 3-5-2 and try it out tomorrow night. Make it a 5 at the back when they have the ball and make it hard for them. 

i agree with you  if we try to take them on sat we will get destroyed we have to be tight and try to snatch a goal on the break

some of the openings we left for dundee last week if we do the same they will not miss them

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

i agree with you  if we try to take them on sat we will get destroyed we have to be tight and try to snatch a goal on the break

some of the openings we left for dundee last week if we do the same they will not miss them

You will always get one chance just make sure you take it when it comes.