Rangers Picture Thread

6 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Don’t know what this is all about

Photo shop maybe?

768A4B5F-F4C6-4B64-9D3A-A24E6D0F9F2E.png

Something rings a bell about a home v aways game around this time 1998/99.

Couldn't give details, but set at the back of my alcohol pickled nut I do recall something like that.

14 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Something rings a bell about a home v aways game around this time 1998/99.

Couldn't give details, but set at the back of my alcohol pickled nut I do recall something like that.

Interesting

Maybe someone else will know more

Ps - like that avatar

4 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Riccio or something

We have a winner

Luigi Riccio was a 21 year old Italian midfielder brought to Ibrox by Walter Smith in the summer of 1997, alongside his friend and the now more renowned, Rino Gattuso. The pair previous plied their trade at Italian side Perugia, and Smith snapped the duo up on free transfers after a successful trail that summer. Upon their arrival, Riccio mainly featured in the youth and reserve teams, while his fellow countryman Gattuso, was a regular starter in the first team (Early in the next season, new Rangers manager Dick Avocaat would sell Gattuso to Italian Serie A side Salernitana for £4m, as he was struggling to make an impact in the first team, and was being played out of position at right back by the Dutchman).  Riccio struggled to make any inroads to the first team, until in his second season at Ibrox, when on Sunday the 2nd May 1999, Riccio was named on the bench for the Old Firm title clinching match at Parkhead. What a baptism of fire it could’ve been, to make your debut in such a special Old Firm! Unfortunately he never entered the field of play that day, but participated in the celebrations after the full time whistle.

and I'm outta likes so couldn't like your answer 

14 minutes ago, Don54 said:

We have a winner

Luigi Riccio was a 21 year old Italian midfielder brought to Ibrox by Walter Smith in the summer of 1997, alongside his friend and the now more renowned, Rino Gattuso. The pair previous plied their trade at Italian side Perugia, and Smith snapped the duo up on free transfers after a successful trail that summer. Upon their arrival, Riccio mainly featured in the youth and reserve teams, while his fellow countryman Gattuso, was a regular starter in the first team (Early in the next season, new Rangers manager Dick Avocaat would sell Gattuso to Italian Serie A side Salernitana for £4m, as he was struggling to make an impact in the first team, and was being played out of position at right back by the Dutchman).  Riccio struggled to make any inroads to the first team, until in his second season at Ibrox, when on Sunday the 2nd May 1999, Riccio was named on the bench for the Old Firm title clinching match at Parkhead. What a baptism of fire it could’ve been, to make your debut in such a special Old Firm! Unfortunately he never entered the field of play that day, but participated in the celebrations after the full time whistle.

and I'm outta likes so couldn't like your answer 

I will just take the pride