2 questions

stewaj3

10 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I get today was shite... But I'm serious when the fuck did windass score or assist last?

When did we last score from a corner or cross

after everything that happened at the end you single out windass. aye hes pish theres another 100 threads on that. gee it a rest eh

29 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

9th September against Dundee at Ibrox. Also the date of his last assist.

That is a fucking joke for an attacking player at this club. Cheers for finding that out.. it would be a disappointing statistic for a player who was playing well but not getting the breaks but he just does nothing.

23 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

after everything that happened at the end you single out windass. aye hes pish theres another 100 threads on that. gee it a rest eh

Nope singling him out would be to question only him. If you read my post you would see there were two questions, hence not singular.

Away back up his arse now. He was like a man down that's why I asked.

9 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Nope singling him out would be to question only him. If you read my post you would see there were two questions, hence not singular.

Away back up his arse now. He was like a man down that's why I asked.

your not singling him out but out of the 14players tonight you mention only him? good one pal

and to answer your other brilliant 2nd question.... 2 games ago against st Johnstone. great question

Just now, Jamesy1872 said:

your not singling him out but out of the 14players tonight you mention only him? good one pal

and to answer your other brilliant 2nd question.... 2 games ago against st Johnstone. great question

I didn't say we didn't score from them if you could read the question. I said does any team create so little and score so little in comparison to the number that we put in.

He's shite. You defend him all you want il keep criticising him because when he stops being fucking useless. I'll mention stop mentioning him specifically when he stops being the worst player on the park. Which will probably be never.

52 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I get today was shite... But I'm serious when the fuck did windass score or assist last?

When did we last score from a corner or cross

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

I didn't say we didn't score from them if you could read the question. I said does any team create so little and score so little in comparison to the number that we put in.

He's shite. You defend him all you want il keep criticising him because when he stops being fucking useless. I'll mention stop mentioning him specifically when he stops being the worst player on the park. Which will probably be never.

you having a laugh? 1st quote you said when did we last score from a corner or a cross? nothing wrong with my reading 

i agree with you windass is pish. but when he left the pitch tonight we were 1 up. he never missed the penalty. he never got sent of and cost his team. he wasnt missing at back post for killie goal but aye blame him for tonight. 

1 minute ago, Jamesy1872 said:

you having a laugh? 1st quote you said when did we last score from a corner or a cross? nothing wrong with my reading 

i agree with you windass is pish. but when he left the pitch tonight we were 1 up. he never missed the penalty. he never got sent of and cost his team. he wasnt missing at back post for killie goal but aye blame him for tonight. 

That's not the original post. Apologies I missed worded the second question when I re wrote it.

If he'd taken his one chance, the only thing he did, we'd have been two nil up. If we'd had someone who could cross the ball maybe our strikers would actually get opportunities to score. Honestly look back watch our deliveries they are embarrassing.

Just now, stewaj3 said:

That's not the original post. Apologies I missed worded the second question when I re wrote it.

If he'd taken his one chance, the only thing he did, we'd have been two nil up. If we'd had someone who could cross the ball maybe our strikers would actually get opportunities to score. Honestly look back watch our deliveries they are embarrassing.

i never said it was the orginal post. i missed out your orginal post like you said cause i agreed with it. 

mate our strikers are just as poor as our wingers. morelos isnt as good as we had hoped and herrera dont think i even have to say anything. weve went backwards from last season in attack and i didnt think that was possible.

Look, Windass is pish. He has no guile or guts about him to take players on and has somehow proved himself to be be worse than Barrie McKay at tracking back and helping to defend. He shits out of every 50/50 ball going and can't shoot worth a fuck.

But who the fuck replaces him? We have Nemane, who so far seems to be exactly the same type of player, too easily pushed about and nowhere to be seen when John needs help at the back, and we have Dalcio, who has again looked rank rotten. 

I don't like writing players off at anytime when they are pulling on our colours, but not one of the 3 wingers mentioned are worthy of a game. It amazes me we are in the position of having 4 wingers and only one of them is competent. 

I long for the days when we will have another Neil McCann type player, but unless one of the youth players come through, it's not happening for a while.

2 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

i never said it was the orginal post. i missed out your orginal post like you said cause i agreed with it. 

mate our strikers are just as poor as our wingers. morelos isnt as good as we had hoped and herrera dont think i even have to say anything. weve went backwards from last season in attack and i didnt think that was possible.

I don't have a lot of disagreeing to do with what you've written, the only excuse the strikers have and it is that, an excuse, is they rely on service and as a team we provide them next to nothing. 

I'll give an example. Joe garner. We actually have no idea how good or how shite he is because he got no service.

You then get the likes of Kenny Miller who most get frustrated with because he drops deep and does little in the box these days, but then he gets no service if he is in the box.

For me it all falls with the manager, he makes the decisions, he's got.the majority wrong.

Im highlighting two areas that I see as key.

3 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Look, Windass is pish. He has no guile or guts about him to take players on and has somehow proved himself to be be worse than Barrie McKay at tracking back and helping to defend. He shits out of every 50/50 ball going and can't shoot worth a fuck.

But who the fuck replaces him? We have Nemane, who so far seems to be exactly the same type of player, too easily pushed about and nowhere to be seen when John needs help at the back, and we have Dalcio, who has again looked rank rotten. 

I don't like writing players off at anytime when they are pulling on our colours, but not one of the 3 wingers mentioned are worthy of a game. It amazes me we are in the position of having 4 wingers and only one of them is competent. 

I long for the days when we will have another Neil McCann type player, but unless one of the youth players come through, it's not happening for a while.

Honestly anyone. I'd put miller back in, I'd play Herrera and Morelos with Pena behind them, or go 3 up top, put Hardie in, go for an extra cm, basically anything but play josh windass ever again.

Even if we are shite as long as that player isn't hiding I don't care.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

I don't have a lot of disagreeing to do with what you've written, the only excuse the strikers have and it is that, an excuse, is they rely on service and as a team we provide them next to nothing. 

I'll give an example. Joe garner. We actually have no idea how good or how shite he is because he got no service.

You then get the likes of Kenny Miller who most get frustrated with because he drops deep and does little in the box these days, but then he gets no service if he is in the box.

For me it all falls with the manager, he makes the decisions, he's got.the majority wrong.

Im highlighting two areas that I see as key.

morelos hopefully will come good but Herrera wont. he cant win a header and hes a slow as a week in the jail. biggest problem for me is why are we playing against teams like killie at ibrox with 1 striker. should be 442 or 433 no this 451 pish. but as you say thats down to the manager. should have kept mckay over windass and garner instead of bringing in herrera. 

Just now, Jamesy1872 said:

morelos hopefully will come good but Herrera wont. he cant win a header and hes a slow as a week in the jail. biggest problem for me is why are we playing against teams like killie at ibrox with 1 striker. should be 442 or 433 no this 451 pish. but as you say thats down to the manager. should have kept mckay over windass and garner instead of bringing in herrera. 

I actually at times see someone who looks like a decent finisher in Herrera, the problem is everything else he does is pretty shite. I saw him skin someone for pace tonight then realised it was nearly retirement aged Kirk Broadfoot.

2 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I actually at times see someone who looks like a decent finisher in Herrera, the problem is everything else he does is pretty shite. I saw him skin someone for pace tonight then realised it was nearly retirement aged Kirk Broadfoot.

i hope your right just dont see it myself.