2 Significant Results last night

The Ibrox Derry

Rangers 1 v 1 Kilmarnock. I think Pedro will now realise that his players are not good enough to keep him in the job and that his time is up.

Aberdeen 0 v 3 celtic. I think Derek McInnes will now realise that he has taken Aberdeen as far as he can, and the only way for him to overcome celtic is for him to head back home to Ibrox.

An interesting few days is coming up.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Rangers 1 v 1 Kilmarnock. I think Pedro will now realise that his players are not good enough to keep him in the job and that his time is up.

Aberdeen 0 v 3 celtic. I think Derek McInnes will now realise that he has taken Aberdeen as far as he can, and the only way for him to overcome celtic is for him to head back home to Ibrox.

An interesting few days is coming up.

?? 

Aye he will look at the mess we are and think that’s what will beat the scum. 

Never mind the fact he gets horsed every time he plays them. 

Would rather have Murty than that clown. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? 

Aye he will look at the mess we are and think that’s what will beat the scum. 

Never mind the fact he gets horsed every time he plays them. 

Would rather have Murty than that clown. 

It will likely be Murty short term for a few weeks until the McInnes deal is done.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Really hope your wrong mate. 

Tbh and I hate saying it, but I think this nightmare is going to last for another few years yet. Without Serious serious cash immediately, it's going to take fucking years to catch up with that mob, if we ever do. It's like the 1990s in role reversal. It's depressing as fuck.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Tbh and I hate saying it, but I think this nightmare is going to last for another few years yet. Without Serious serious cash immediately, it's going to take fucking years to catch up with that mob, if we ever do. It's like the 1990s in role reversal. It's depressing as fuck.

Hard to stomach but true. I wouldn't be surprised if McInnes or others of that ilk knocked us back.

Not sure what mcinnes would find appealing about the Rangers job? More money, thats about it though he could've done that at Sunderland.

He's under no real pressure at Aberdeen and finishing second is their winning the league. Only expectitions for a cup are if they don't face celtic on the way. 

At Rangers he'd be expected to put a push on celtic and lift cups. 

1 minute ago, orangecountry said:

Not sure what mcinnes would find appealing about the Rangers job? More money, thats about it though he could've done that at Sunderland.

He's under no real pressure at Aberdeen and finishing second is their winning the league. Only expectitions for a cup are if they don't face celtic on the way. 

At Rangers he'd be expected to put a push on celtic and lift cups. 

If Rangers ask for McInnes I'll guarantee he'd walk to Ibrox. He'd maybe rather we weren't  miles behind the tims but he'll only get ONE chance to say no to HIS club.

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

If Rangers ask for McInnes I'll guarantee he'd walk to Ibrox. He'd maybe rather we weren't  miles behind the tims but he'll only get ONE chance to say no to HIS club.

I'm sure if he was interested he'd have said something more flattering than 'I'm only interested in the Andersen job' last time he was linked with us 

Just now, orangecountry said:

I'm sure if he was interested he'd have said something more flattering than 'I'm only interested in the Andersen job' last time he was linked with us 

If he mentions Rangers without spitting the SHEEP will be on his case . The board wont need to ask him twice and seemingly he's got a release cause in his contract.