Pena and Morelos

Prso's headband

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denya said:

Miller plays like school boy, he does not play with intelligence no more. He is finished. 

And Herrera offers absolutely nothing and Pena is one of the least naturally talented footballers I have ever seen, again, I wouldnt play any of them but Miller is still more likely to chip in with an important goal when things aren't going well and Morelos is clearly a better goal threat alongside him.

Just now, Gustav said:

And Herrera offers absolutely nothing and Pena is one of the least naturally talented footballers I have ever seen, again, I wouldnt play any of them but Miller is still more likely to chip in with an important goal when things aren't going well and Morelos is clearly a better goal threat alongside him.

Herrera never get much time to play. Pena has more skill than Miller and is more intelligent. Miller in past yes was good but for now is like little school boy. 

Just now, denya said:

Herrera never get much time to play. Pena has more skill than Miller and is more intelligent. Miller in past yes was good but for now is like little school boy. 

There's a reason Herrera isn't getting much game time, cos he's absolutely shite. Pena has more football intelligence yeah but there's a lot more to football than that. His effort, passing and first touch are stuff even a school boy would be ashamed of.

Just now, Gustav said:

There's a reason Herrera isn't getting much game time, cos he's absolutely shite. Pena has more football intelligence yeah but there's a lot more to football than that. His effort, passing and first touch are stuff even a school boy would be ashamed of.

Agree to disagree. Miller does not have good first touch of the ball and his passing recent times is not good and has no intelligence. Pena has much more intelligence and better sight for passes. 

Just now, denya said:

Agree to disagree. Miller does not have good first touch of the ball and his passing recent times is not good and has no intelligence. Pena has much more intelligence and better sight for passes. 

Shame he doesn't have the ability to execute those passes.

Just now, Gustav said:

Well maybe if he had showed that ability in a Rangers jersey he wouldn't be getting left out of the squad

Why miller in the team when he has no ability no more? He has too much of say in the club is only reason. 

Just now, Gustav said:

Dorrans as the most advanced midfielder with Holt and Jack behind

This is possible only if most advance midfielder play very close to the forward and not move out of position all the time. I see a couple of games and he has a good shot so he can do this more. 

I understand the frustration about Peña's game sometimes, but Miller is not the answer, and to be fair Herrera has done what is require of him not espectacular but not bad either as some of you make him to be. I would give him more than five minutes a game to prove his worth or lack of.

42 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

I understand the frustration about Peña's game sometimes, but Miller is not the answer, and to be fair Herrera has done what is require of him not espectacular but not bad either as some of you make him to be. I would give him more than five minutes a game to prove his worth or lack of.

Herrera absolutely has not done what is required of him.

9 hours ago, Gustav said:

Totally disagree.  A better manager would get more out of Pena, Herrera and Morelos.  Miller is past it.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Herrera has something - I keep saying he’s just not had the chance to show it. The footballing geniuses on here want him gone because he’s not scored 10 goals in the 3 games he’s played. 

Apparently in Mexico he was most effective as a Trequartista - essentially a withdrawn forward sitting behind the main striker and knocking the ball onto him. Him and Morelos would be a much better partnership than Miller and Morelos at least.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Apparently in Mexico he was most effective as a Trequartista - essentially a withdrawn forward sitting behind the main striker and knocking the ball onto him. Him and Morelos would be a much better partnership than Miller and Morelos at least.

I like Miller but he needs to be used sparingly for the bigger games where we will get a return - I’ve akways said Morelos and Herrera should be playing so they build up an understanding but I don’t think they’ve started together yet 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I like Miller but he needs to be used sparingly for the bigger games where we will get a return - I’ve akways said Morelos and Herrera should be playing so they build up an understanding but I don’t think they’ve started together yet 

Herrera has impressed me in the scarce time he's played, both goals he's scored have been very good and he set up Holt's goal against Killie by pulling the defenders away and got us a penalty that should have sealed the game if Candeias hadn't shat it.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Herrera has something - I keep saying he’s just not had the chance to show it. The footballing geniuses on here want him gone because he’s not scored 10 goals in the 3 games he’s played. 

He's a shite Joe Garner