What's their problem?

five stars

1 minute ago, five stars said:

No mate I'm not taking the piss. I'm also not on here to defend the board. The level of hatred directed at the board is ridiculous.

You just wonder at times where the venom is for the real villains like Murray,Whyte and Green at times these 3 have done a 1000 times more damage to our club than someone like Paul Murray yet they get about 1% of the abuse.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Couple of right crackpots coming out the woodwork here ..

Minority of people
Ashley defenders
Around 10 detractors give or take
Moaning bastards never be happy 

:lol:  ... honestly it's only the online/cyber/social media world that these over-appreciative cucks seem to exist (oh and in Club1872 and AGM goers too) .. literally every Rangers fan I know on a personal level (and there's a fair few) know the damage this board is doing and their patience has run out with them. 

Everyone is starting to waken up ... the ones I mentioned above will still waken up too but it will take a bit more time, but when they do the damage will be done as usual.

The results at the AGM suggest otherwise.

7 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Yes I can.

King and Murrays hired hands and mouthpieces, are the ones who are to blame for us having to suffer such a useless bunch of clowns controlling the club.

But my post was basically just me venting my dislike for you Kingalings. To me, you are all as toxic and damaging as the media hacks and pundits who all have a clear agenda against us. 

There are far better posts in this thread highlighting just some of the reasons why we are right to dislike and want rid of the board.

I would be really impressed if you or the next shift can provide a strong defense.

K.A.I. has even provided a list to make it easier for you all to work your way through them.

Mate the board are cunts and need to get their act together or get to fuck but the kingaling patter is dreadful.

1 minute ago, Albertz 78 said:

You just wonder at times where the venom is for the real villains like Murray,Whyte and Green at times these 3 have done a 1000 times more damage to our club than someone like Paul Murray yet they get about 1% of the abuse.

It should go without saying the damage they bastards done to our club - it's not a competition - they are long gone, these guys are getting the flak because they are meant to be Rangers men that care about the club - they obviously don't give a fuck about the club.

What's the point in sitting slagging off Whyte and Murray for the obvious when everyone knows what they've done .. we are in the here and now and these fuckers should be getting held to account properly.

What you've just done is the typical diversion tactic when there's no answer to the failings of this current lot - if in doubt just mention David Murray, Whyte, Green, Ashley etc because that is an attempt at nullifying all debate something you see a lot of scummy leftist politicians and groups do on a daily basis when they can't handle the truth and it hurts their outlook.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate the board are cunts and need to get their act together or get to fuck but the kingaling patter is dreadful.

I use someone like you as a test for how the board is really doing.

You were one of the ones on here who was quite vocal in your support for them taking over ( not a dig at all BTW).  Guys like you and Eskbank have lost all patience with the board.  When the board loses the backing of some of their staunchest defenders, it really isn't a good sign for them.

2 minutes ago, five stars said:

The results at the AGM suggest otherwise.

Hence why I said AGM goers in that post you quoted if you bothered to read it.

You also need to remember with AGM results, your average fan with a few shares won't make a difference between the current custodians have millions of shares between them = millions of votes. I've no issue with it, it's democracy but it's worth pointing out to you.

12 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Yes I can.

King and Murrays hired hands and mouthpieces, are the ones who are to blame for us having to suffer such a useless bunch of clowns controlling the club.

But my post was basically just me venting my dislike for you Kingalings. To me, you are all as toxic and damaging as the media hacks and pundits who all have a clear agenda against us. 

There are far better posts in this thread highlighting just some of the reasons why we are right to dislike and want rid of the board.

I would be really impressed if you or the next shift can provide a strong defense.

K.A.I. has even provided a list to make it easier for you all to work your way through them.

Providing a strong defence is easy and should take all of two seconds.

There isn't one!

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Your'e right mate, its a well dated description. 

I have no idea how to describe those who still champion that useless bunch though. 

How about Rangers Paul Murray Fans :whistle:

16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I use someone like you as a test for how the board is really doing.

You were one of the ones on here who was quite vocal in your support for them taking over ( not a dig at all BTW).  Guys like you and Eskbank have lost all patience with the board.  When the board loses the backing of some of their staunchest defenders, it really isn't a good sign for them.

I think even the most ardent board supporter would admit there are problems, and will vent valid frustrations over financing, recruitment, media handling etc, but some of the stuff is just laughable and either unimportant (in the grand scheme) or just plain nonsense."Heard from a few sources that Dave King is hard to get a hold off". I mean, ffs.

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

I think even the most arednt board supporter would admit there are problems there, and will vent valid frustrations over financing, recruitment, media handling etc, but some of the stuff is just laughable and either unimportant (in the grand scheme) or just plain nonsense."Heard from a few sources that Dave King is hard to get hold off". I mean, ffs.

What if I were to tell you he cost us a high-profile transfer target because we couldn't get a hold of him on the last day of a transfer window to authorise it? 

Oh wait, I can see the response now - I'll either be a fantasist, a liar, someone feeding me shite ... common, recurring theme with people who have their heads buried in the sand and don't want to hear something that might annoy or upset them or their narrative. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What if I were to tell you he cost us a high-profile transfer target because we couldn't get a hold of him on the last day of a transfer window to authorise it? 

Oh wait, I can see the response now - I'll either be a fantasist, a liar, someone feeding me shite ... common, recurring theme with people who have their heads buried in the sand and don't want to hear something that might annoy or upset them or their narrative. 

Never heard that?

any clues?

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Regardless what you and many others think this board has or hasn't done, that really is the crux of it.

You can argue all you wan't (real and imaginary), but the fact will never go away...who else are we going to get?

Oh ffs, not that old chesnut?!

Like any worthy suitors would reveal themselve and hike up the price in a bidding war, or let our criminal think we are worth something?

They will strike when we are weakened enough in their eyes, when we can be picked off without any premium. That day is not so far off, unless this new hong kong fuey appointment is bringing in a billion behind him or more to the point, probably here to rape us.

You don't do business.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'd think you got your info down the pub as usual.

Just now, FSM said:

I'd think you got your info down the pub as usual.

Just as I suspected. 

One day everyone will be onside when it comes to this lot running the club - I only know a very small fraction of the levels they are sinking to myself despite having some pretty good contacts that tell me snippets here and there.

People like yourself take much longer to waken up because you refuse to believe good information when it's handed to you on a plate. 

People like yourself are also happy living in absolute ignorant bliss when it comes to what's going on. Probably better that way because it's obvious you's can't cope. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I wasn't really meaning thiefs. I was meaning giving themselves favourable share rights as one possibility as to how they can make in return - what McCoist and Green done with the penny shares wasn't exactly illegal or anything hence why I'm saying they are sneaky bastards who can't be trusted.

Up until a couple of weeks ago I had the same view that they were Rangers men just really really bad at the job they are doing but now I think their ineptitude and incompetence is borderline criminal. They need hounded like the last lot were. 

Firstly, a criminal was elected as Chairman to this great institution. What's not to like there?

Only after in his dirty campaign driving  down the share price and causing thousands of supporters and institutional investors to lose money.

The we find out it was part of a deception in the concert party and we await the outcome of the CoS.

Thief? Fucking big time!

If it was my money, he wouldn't have a fucking head.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Firstly, a criminal was elected as Chairman to this great institution. What's not to like there?

Only after in his dirty campaign driving  down the share price and causing thousands of supporters and institutional investors to lose money.

The we find out it was part of a deception in the concert party and we await the outcome of the CoS.

Thief? Fucking big time!

If it was my money, he wouldn't have a fucking head.

I mean thief with Rangers club money or an asset stripper. 

For all his/their faults I don't see these guys that way - never in a million years but that doesn't mean they aren't snidey, untrustworthy and worth the watching.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Or just Rangers fans with a different opinion...

Sorry mate, I don't see them that way.

Its gone beyond just having a different opinion when its clear to almost everyone else  except those who gave them  the biggest backing that they are clearly fucking up everything they touch and are seriously holding the club back.

I would call their continued support of the board an agenda, as there is no logical reason to ignore the way they have fucked up their job of running the club.

I think some of the abuse toward the board is disproportionate especially contrasted against those who have wanted us dead. However they deserve to be strongly critiqued, as any board of our club should be. Why? Because the moment we stop questioning and challenging we rest on our laurels and accept average. That is not an never should be our way...however is probably the biggest criticism that can be levelled at the board.

Personally I am grateful for the way they worked hard along with fans to remove entirely malevolent individuals from our club, people intent on asset stripping and destroying us. Valuable work such as the Sports Direct issue continues to be done. That being said the honeymoon period for these actions is over,  and the simple fact is that King and Co do not have significant funds required to take us forward to the next level, and in addition have at times behaved in ways inappropriate for our Club (the statements re McInnes for example). Furthermore some boardroom performance has seemed amateurish at best (again the recent manager situation springs to mind). There is at times a clear lack of leadership. 

To be honest it reminds me a little of celtic before McCann...those in the boardroom are supporters but just don't have the ways and means to take us to the next level. Until there is a proper injection of cash there will be an air of mediocrity. That is why we must continue to question and challenge, reminding those that it will not be accepted. 

14 minutes ago, FSM said:

How can anyone argue with "a few sources" or "some pretty good contacts". It's an unbeatable hand. :lol:

You’d like to think that people respect you enough to trust you when you say it 

I’ve got enough to say and enough stuff I can say that’s public knowledge and fact towards this board without making stuff up to galvanise a point 

people are free to believe anything they want including that this mob are great but I’m free to believe their heads are buried in the sand which is pretty obvious 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You’d like to think that people respect you enough to trust you when you say it 

I’ve got enough to say and enough stuff I can say that’s public knowledge and fact towards this board without making stuff up to galvanise a point 

people are free to believe anything they want including that this mob are great but I’m free to believe their heads are buried in the sand which is pretty obvious 

Who said they were great? Numerous people on here on here have identified issues with the board, myself included, without the need to get all foamy mouthed about it. But in your mind it seems that if you don't despise the board with every fibre of your being, then you automatically want to be noshing them off. 

You've made some points in your massive list of doom that I fully agree with, but it's just a shame that you added all kinds of other trivial and half-baked shite to try and prove yourself as the biggest Rangers board hater in the world.

Just now, FSM said:

Who said they were great? Numerous people on here on here have identified issues with the board, myself included, without the need to get all foamy mouthed about it. But in your mind it seems that if you don't despise the board with every fibre of your being, then you automatically want to be noshing them off. 

You've made some points in your massive list of doom that I fully agree with, but it's just a shame that you added all kinds of other trivial and half-baked shite to try and prove yourself as the biggest Rangers board hater in the world.

But one of the trivial things you mentioned cost us a high profile transfer target at the last hurdle 

that’s not trivial 

then you said I got my information down the pub when in fact it’s came from the players agent who’s a blue nose himself (which you will now read and say bullshit) I’ve played this game before I know how it pans out with people who refuse to believe anything