Ryan jack

Bellshill_Bear

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Bookmark this post mate for after the Old Firm game mate and tell me I'm wrong.

He's 26 I'm sure he's not some kid breaking through that needs time. He's mince.

If, starting against Motherwell on Wednesday night he changes my mind with a cracking performances then great and I'll be the first to say so but as it stands he's one seriously, seriously over-rated player. 

Didn't realise he was as old as that but I don't need to bookmark the post as I'm sure there will be much discussion on the 30th.

All I'm asking from you is to reset your opinion of Jack.

I'm not saying I'm convinced but he showed me enough in the sheep double-header to make me think he could be a decent player for us.

45 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm not saying I'm convinced but he showed me enough in the sheep double-header to make me think he could be a decent player for us.

What about the St Johnstone game? Sure he set up Morelos' goal but was pish otherwise (as was everyone else)

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Give him another chance because he's here for the next 10 years IMO. Probably as captain.

Given our inability to sign a proper CDM you're probably right.  When was the last time we had a quality CDM anyway?  Barton was forced out after 5 games, Rossiter is permanently injured, Ian Black was an embarrassment, was it Edu?  We've lacked this type of player for quite some time.  

9 hours ago, murzo said:

No one ever does which I just can’t understand because he’s nothing. 10/10 for his hard man vacant stare but he’s nothing and I can’t understand how someone hasn’t even got close to putting him back in his cage. I think McCrorrie is the guy that could do it.

Think youll find the hearts team got near brown many times