Andy Halliday speaks

Smile

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's back. The sneaks sneak. 

I'm actually surprised it took him this long to "open up" and do his first interview, he doesn't know how to shut his mouth. 

I don't know why his girlfriends "full time job" was such an issue. I'm sure they have Mcdonald's in Azerbaijan. 

Pathetic excuse of a footballer. Hopefully his sullying of our shirt will be an infrequent sight.  

Just now, gsa said:

I'm actually surprised it took him this long to "open up" and do his first interview, he doesn't know how to shut his mouth. 

I don't know why his girlfriends "full time job" was such an issue. I'm sure they have Mcdonald's in Azerbaijan. 

Pathetoc xcuse for a footballer. Hopefully his sullying of our shirt will be an infrequent sight.  

Wow :lol:

I asked you last time about this and you couldn't back up what you were saying, how is he a media whore?

Insulting his burd cos you don't rate him as a footballer. Nice.

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Wow :lol:

I asked you last time about this and you couldn't back up what you were saying, how is he a media whore?

Insulting his burd cos you don't rate him as a footballer. Nice.

Is this interview not a good example? 

Back two minutes and feels the need to spout out a load of nonsense in (yet another) interview. 

He brought his girlfriend into the equation by bringing her up in his interview. Incidentally, was it not her cave dwelling sibling who Copland was divulging information to...

Just now, gsa said:

Is this interview not a good example? 

Back two minutes and feels the night to soul out a load of nonsense in (yet another) interview. 

He brought his girlfriend into the equation by bringing her up in his interview. Incidentally, was it not her cave dwelling sibling who Copland was divulging information to...

It was an in house interview with our own station, hardly makes him a 'rent a quote' as you've called him :lol: 

Jealousy at it's finest here

Just now, Gustav said:

It was an in house interview with our own station, hardly makes him a 'rent a quote' as you've called him :lol: 

Jealousy at it's finest here

It's embarrassing how much you love a league 1 footballer.

He's diabolical. Everyone, apart from you knows it. 

11 minutes ago, gsa said:

Pathetic excuse of a footballer. Hopefully his sullying of our shirt will be an infrequent sight.  

I have to say that comes across as very personal

Just now, cushynumber said:

I have to say that comes across as very personal

Well, I was abusing his footballing ability, questioning his integrity and insulting the intelligence of his partner.

Basically I think he's a prick. So yeah, that is fairly personal.

15 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Hopefully with a few more Rangers men now in the ranks he'll start to shine through. 

Our board room is full of and they aint doing too well.

Matters little where talent is from, as long as it's talent. Halliday is something else.

BTW, Our 9IAR squads were full of English and foreigners, however it would be good to get more home grown..

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kenny Miller's wife a chav because she backed him against Pedro.

Now, onto Halliday's bird because he brought up the fact that he had no family/friends near him and she couldn't just leave her job, and a dig at her brother :lol: 

I could teach Andy a thing or two about consistency.