Dalmarnock Inn attacked after pedo game on 30th

Bad Robot

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Old news now but just in case anyone missed it and to show what we’re up against especially when the Police don’t do their jobs by properly investigating and the fenian media don’t deem it newsworthy:

https://www.krismcgurk.com/single-post/2018/01/10/GREEN-BRIGADE-ATTACK-LOCAL-PUB---WILL-IT-BE-THE-LAST-TIME

hopefully the  pedo brigade will be shown up for what they are ,a bunch of liberty taking pussies, when the russians get hold of them at the upcoming zenit uefa cup ties

the dynamo moscow lads certainly got stuck into the dundee utd mob at that 2012 uefa cup tie

3 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Fuck, I had forgotten they were going over to Russia, hope they fucking smash them, like really smash them, don't care who gets the blame and I hope they are real victims this time, hahaha.

No, because then they will try to get Zenit out of the cup - after they been have thrashed 4-0 away. So that they can through on a UEFA bye. We all know what they are like.

13 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fuck!!!!!

Just came to me that in my haste to point out the mistake in the OP where it said "attached" rather than "attacked", I should have said:-

"Ah! It must be one of those conjoined twInns!"

Fucked it though didn't I.

You usually fuck everything up so no drama.