Ryan Jack Injury

I have just looked at this tackle again , and in hindsight I need to ask , with the referees view being so clear and the ball being away and nowhere near the incident, how does he not see this STAMP on jack , during the match I thought it was a bad foul but on looking at it again there is no doubt it was a deliberate stamp , and don't get me started on that fud at Kilmarnock who done dorrans , Jack has had four red cards and only one was a correct decision ( docherty challenge) he was banned for three matches for not getting out of the way of the sheep tackle , yet when the manky boy did the Dundee player it was deemed a coming together, same tackle just that Jack stood up to it.

57 minutes ago, William Findlay said:

I have just looked at this tackle again , and in hindsight I need to ask , with the referees view being so clear and the ball being away and nowhere near the incident, how does he not see this STAMP on jack , during the match I thought it was a bad foul but on looking at it again there is no doubt it was a deliberate stamp , and don't get me started on that fud at Kilmarnock who done dorrans , Jack has had four red cards and only one was a correct decision ( docherty challenge) he was banned for three matches for not getting out of the way of the sheep tackle , yet when the manky boy did the Dundee player it was deemed a coming together, same tackle just that Jack stood up to it.

He did see it, the fact it was John Beaton tells you all you need to know.

Dirty cunt of a ref.

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Unfortunately Murty was naive and played it down rather than demand explanation and retrospective action.

A shocker of a tackle that a Rangers player would have saw red for (as Jack himself did via the sheep proves.).

This is my main issue with the incident. You're always going to have injuries that are unlucky or turn out to be worse than first thought. However, we need to start being more vocal about putting referees under pressure because snide pricks like Brenda and Lemmon do it regularly.  I hope Murty stops trying to be so friendly towards everyone. They ALL hate us so it's about time we bit back. 

8 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye but he never had a decent view in either did he.......?

The majority of refs in this league are totally incompetent but I don’t think they’re cheats, however in Beatons case I don’t think it could be much clearer! Just look at his position in the two photos there is no way a professional ref couldn’t see clearly what has happened in both, the only explanation for his decisions (and not just the two pictured there’s plent of others) is he’s a cheat and the club should be doing everything they can to make sure the cunt never refs us again. Sadly our board are to busy building bridges to actually stand up and defend the club from the corrupt bastards that tried (and still are to this day) to destroy our football club.