Nurnberg shug

Gaffbear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the chief revisionist was at it again tonight. there was a bear on having a pop at the filthy hordes .I think there were on before him having a pop at the fake story about the alleged morelos bid that the BBC had to apologise for 

the bear was getting his own back and highlighted the 40m bid for dumbass last year and how the peados were revelling in it. any oor Nuremburg pipes up about there never being any bid of that sort and it was only something that had got out of hand amongst the fans. oh and as usual he was his nasal condescending self .i take it he forgot the blanket coverage on ssn on the last night of the transfer window where lieswell has knocked back a 40m bid from Chelsea then.the older that prick gets the worse he is getting 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

the chief revisionist was at it again tonight. there was a bear on having a pop at the filthy hordes .I think there were on before him having a pop at the fake story about the alleged morelos bid that the BBC had to apologise for 

the bear was getting his own back and highlighted the 40m bid for dumbass last year and how the peados were revelling in it. any oor Nuremburg pipes up about there never being any bid of that sort and it was only something that had got out of hand amongst the fans. oh and as usual he was his nasal condescending self .i take it he forgot the blanket coverage on ssn on the last night of the transfer window where lieswell has knocked back a 40m bid from Chelsea then.the older that prick gets the worse he is getting 

It's amazing what can be blamed on "over exuberance" :lol: