Nurnberg shug

Gaffbear

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Last time I listened to that show he said it doesn't matter what Rangers spend or who we appoint as manager because, as long as Brendan Rodgers is in charge of the taigs, nobody else will win the league.

He's a joke of a man.

Yes, heard that ridiculous quote also. Was actually about to post this,  basically his mantra is that regardless of manager, change in finances or personnel,etc.we (or anyone else) may as well pack up as whilst Rodgers is with them no one will ever beat him to the title. Almost as ridiculous as hearing ‘Jim Duffy (who generally is balanced in his opinion) say that Tierney was the ‘best in that position in the UK’, Really can’t wait for 55...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, hammer time said:

May be wrong but I think it relates to a match involving us, he said something along the lines of all the flags looked like the Nuremberg rally

Aye, that was it. Can't remember the exact shit he said, but it was definitely something about a Nuremberg rally. 

Fuckin auld bitter,twisted and poisonous tosser who couldn't wait to let us know 5 priests officiated at his daughters wedding.
Hope all the wee papish kids were kept at home till all the old pish stained priests were led off to there pish stained mattresses.
Shug was the model and reason we have the saying "he's a fuckin rocket"

Nuremberg was a picnic compared to the iraoke every weekend at the big shoogly.

12 hours ago, They Gnu said:

And yet the fans of Paedo FC think Radio Cunt favours us???  Mind you they call the Rebel the Daily Rangers. 

All part of their " everybody's against us, were picked on, the authorities favour ra Rangurs" agenda.

Even after what's happened since 2012 and the diabolical press we get they still peddle this shite! 

Always the victim,always cheated never defeated! Cuts!

He should've been ripped to pieces for the Nuremberg comment. Repulsive 

Imagine being a journalist that long and the best you could do was Radio Clyde and the Daily Record. The lowest or the low, gutter press barely covers it. 

On 29/01/2018 at 07:48, Ivybank said:

Listening to RC,reading the daily rebel, the sun ,should be a hanging offence ?

I used to listen to RC every Friday night, till Tom Russell left, but back then if you couldn't get to a game then Clyde was usually better than nothing. Haven't listened to that station for years now. I wish there was a truly neutral radio station in Scotland which did football coverage, but we're stuck with the bigots of BBC Scotland and Clyde.

47 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I used to listen to RC every Friday night, till Tom Russell left, but back then if you couldn't get to a game then Clyde was usually better than nothing. Haven't listened to that station for years now. I wish there was a truly neutral radio station in Scotland which did football coverage, but we're stuck with the bigots of BBC Scotland and Clyde.

This mirrors my experience incl Tom Russell 

On 29/01/2018 at 15:25, scottyscott1963 said:

Fuckin auld bitter,twisted and poisonous tosser who couldn't wait to let us know 5 priests officiated at his daughters wedding.
Hope all the wee papish kids were kept at home till all the old pish stained priests were led off to there pish stained mattresses.
Shug was the model and reason we have the saying "he's a fuckin rocket"

Nuremberg was a picnic compared to the iraoke every weekend at the big shoogly.

The Big Shoogly. Near pissed my pants laughing at that. Brilliant ???⚪????