Nurnberg shug

Gaffbear

Listening in the car dropping the missus off on Saturday and Hugh Keevins was giving it. If celtic win the league this season it'll be a monumental achievement considering their injuries and playing in Europe . He was shot down by Gordon Dalziel i think who rhymed off all the players we have injured and fact we've beaten Aberdeen 3 times recently and Hibs and Hearts away but he came back with . Ah but yes celtic have had Champions league and lots of games..Tied himself in knots blowing smoke up their arse. It was cringeworthy at best.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rc ssb in general should be avoided 

I rarely have it on but the odd time I do have it on there been some peices of comedy gold 

I didn't listen when the "invincibles" were pumped by hearts .the tone from the that lot on social media was sanctimonious to say the least .but the next time they get beat or if they have a couple of bad results and if we are still playing well ,il be having a wee listen, that's when you get the best laugh at their whinning and greetin 

shugs comments on this one gives the aura of celebrating runners up spot already similar to a few years back 

2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Listening in the car dropping the missus off on Saturday and Hugh Keevins was giving it. If celtic win the league this season it'll be a monumental achievement considering their injuries and playing in Europe . He was shot down by Gordon Dalziel i think who rhymed off all the players we have injured and fact we've beaten Aberdeen 3 times recently and Hibs and Hearts away but he came back with . Ah but yes celtic have had Champions league and lots of games..Tied himself in knots blowing smoke up their arse. It was cringeworthy at best.

fuck that mate dont know what you listen!

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Why would any bear listen to that shite. Change your channel.