Young Glenn Middleton

KingKennyMiller

38 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Rated at number one in this video and I see Murty's waxing lyrical about him in the today's papers.

We may just have found ourselves a little gem in this boy and I can't wait to see him play.

Rated at 1 in a video made by a wee virgin cunt at his dining room table ffs. Glowing fucking endorsement.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Strange that you don't post in days yet after the performance and result yesterday your first post is this.  Even stranger than your username I'd say.

I find you quite bizarre it has to be said.

Nah he is a good Bear apparantely, very strange mindset all the same.

says a lot for our media up here that there is a Scotland youth player with high regard down south and has a good rep at international level but gets next to no coverage 

a low key signing media wise .maybe we would get more praise if he had been signed on loan with a multi million fee paid 

been scanning YouTube and the guy does look to have potential but does he have that extra inside him to progress to being a good player at first team level .only time will tell