Four Players Rangers Could Sign In The Summer

10 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

He's no shite mate, he has been a stand out this season, in games against us he has controlled the midfield, his wee bum chum in the middle gets the plaudits tho'

Mcgeouch was with us, we coached him, nurtured him then ditched us to join the rhats. And you want him back??

21 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Mcgeouch was with us, we coached him, nurtured him then ditched us to join the rhats. And you want him back??

He was with them, then went to us the back to them, tbh I don't really give a fuck about the choices of youth players, I think he's  far better than anything we've got in that position atm and he's probably affordable as well and as he's been here already I'd imagine he'd be open to the idea of coming here.

4 hours ago, shaka said:

We need to stop buying average players and hoping that they will improve and help close the gap!  We've signed tons of average players and got nowhere. We need to sign real quality and maybe having grown up in the 9iar generation I have higher expectations, but I would love us to sign a marquee player like we used to.  Like Laudrup, Gazza, Van Bronkhurst, Mols, etc.... it's the only way we can take the next step to winning the league.  Mulumbu, Moult, etc do not win you league titles!

Where is it you think we’re getting the money to sign Danish, English and Dutch internationals from? 

12 hours ago, DBBTB said:

The Daily Record (I’m not posting the link or giving them the hits) have done an article today about four players we could sign in the Summer to improve us

The list was 

1. Youssouf Mulumbu

2. Nedum Onouha

3. John McGinn

4. Louis Moult 

Which four players do you think we could look to target to improve the team this Summer?

I hope MA has higher aspirations than they 4

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

I hope MA has higher aspirations than they 4

Don't get your hopes up!

We have no money and are shopping in the B&M Bargain Bin for players, and to be really honest, we probably couldnt afford McGinn, Onouha or Moult (unless going cheap) so it will be a lower caliber of player than them.

23 minutes ago, Del said:

Don't get your hopes up!

We have no money and are shopping in the B&M Bargain Bin for players, and to be really honest, we probably couldnt afford McGinn, Onouha or Moult (unless going cheap) so it will be a lower caliber of player than them.

Couldn't afford Moult :lol: 

7 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

He was with them, then went to us the back to them, tbh I don't really give a fuck about the choices of youth players, I think he's  far better than anything we've got in that position atm and he's probably affordable as well and as he's been here already I'd imagine he'd be open to the idea of coming here.

Calm down. He’s a decent SPL player, that’s it. He is definitely not “far better than anything we’ve got”. In fact I bet Halliday and Holt would look as good as him in that Hibs team.

Need go aim much higher than him

9 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Calm down. He’s a decent SPL player, that’s it. He is definitely not “far better than anything we’ve got”. In fact I bet Halliday and Holt would look as good as him in that Hibs team.

Need go aim much higher than him

You've taken that too far.

11 minutes ago, Del said:

Why would preston sell him to us on the cheap?

They will want at least £1m and we wont pay that for him.

There's a difference between not affording, and not being willing to pay over a certain amount for a player. We could afford that but bugger paying anywhere near that for a player who isn't all that good.