Murty is never going to make it anywhere

RangersMedia

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

1) continues to play Dorrans as a sitting midfielder

2) gets the players up top to press but tells the back line to sit really deep just giving them such an easy out ball

3) plays Windass who is fucking atrocious

4) team has no identity - not sure what we’re trying to play like here

5) bows to pressure from the media and fans and starts Cummings who is never ever going to contribute anything 1 up top against 2 physical CBs like Ajer and Boyata. 

6) stands on the sidelines like a wee lost boy inspiring no confidence in anyone

dont get me wrong the players are fucking shitebag cunts too but the manager doesn’t have a clue 

Dorrans was a disgrace in the semi and he was a useless disgrace today being brushed aside like a pussy 

He will never be a winner for Rangers 

2 hours ago, HairyBeary said:

Toss up between him and Pedro as to who is more responsible for the most humiliating performances in living memory .

Murty wins hands down I thought it was impossible to be worse than Pedro but give Murty credit he has managed it !  Taig  bastard 

Somewhere in the deep still waters of lower English or Welsh leagues there will be a club that will benefit at some future stage from Murty's baptism of fire into football management at Rangers.    I suspect that'd be about the level of his future ambition though.   He sure as hell cannot possibly be a contender for any bigger clubs down South.   For years to come he will be dragging a legacy of abject failure at a big club and not be able to shake that off.  Besides which imo he's not got it in him to manager at anything other than small club level.   He's just endlessly saying he is learning but never actually learns.

I suppose he'll find a suitable club after he leaves Rangers. But leave he must.  Soon.