FollowRangers on Rangers Radio

Link from the other night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMXM3zuvJs

(RR don't allow embedding of their videos)

Join us at #RangersRadio
Tonights LIVE show features 2 committee members from @FollowRangersPR
Listen at RangersRadio.online & chat in the lobby ? ⚪️?
Also on mixlr.com/rangersradio
facebook.com/RangersRadio
youtube.com/c/RangersRadio
Phone /Skype & give us your opinion ?? 

15 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Link from the other night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqMXM3zuvJs

(RR don't allow embedding of their videos)

Join us at #RangersRadio
Tonights LIVE show features 2 committee members from @FollowRangersPR
Listen at RangersRadio.online & chat in the lobby ? ⚪️?
Also on mixlr.com/rangersradio
facebook.com/RangersRadio
youtube.com/c/RangersRadio
Phone /Skype & give us your opinion ?? 

Not sure if you're aware V, but you got a wee mention in the Belfast Telegraph earlier  :tu:   -

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/Rangers/steven-gerrard-set-to-sign-three-year-deal-to-become-new-Rangers-manager-36864784.html

Supporters' group 'Follow Rangers' thanked Murty for his service and expressed regret at the lack of a full-time boss for much of the season.

"While we thank Graeme for his contribution, we would question the wisdom of the decision to leave the club without a full time manager for much of the 2017/18 season," the group said in a statement.

12 minutes ago, thebooler said:

After a bit of research, I'm joining this group.

It better turn out to be what I think it's gonny be, which I'm confident it will.

Like Rf it will probably start off ok and then after an intial wee surge dry up 

best of luck to them 

1 minute ago, NamibianBear said:

As long as it doesn't go the way of RF..........

It 100% won’t mate. I know that for certain but these just don’t seem to work on the scale many hope 

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

After a bit of research, I'm joining this group.

It better turn out to be what I think it's gonny be, which I'm confident it will.

Knowing the people behind it and their reasons for establishing it, I joined the day it was launched. No questions.

In ideal world the toxic and now discredited C1872 would simply tupe over their members and shares and cease to exist :happy:

Think with a large enough membership we would have a real say but uniting a fractured support, most of whom are only interested in football and not in the wider politics of the club, would be a barrier

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

Because it's utterly pointless and will never achieve anything.

Well maybe if C1872 had been constructed and run along the same lines as FR instead of being the boards little puppy to be petted in hope of getting a seat on the board - the pertinent questions would have been getting asked and any subsequent mealy-mouthed pish from Robertson publicly followed up on.

It's almost safe to say had the roles been reversed, there would have been an EGM by now.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Well maybe if C1872 had been constructed and run along the same lines as FR instead of being the boards little puppy to be petted in hope of getting a seat on the board - the pertinent questions would have been getting asked and any subsequent mealy-mouthed pish from Robertson publicly followed up on.

It's almost safe to say had the roles been reversed, there would have been an EGM by now.

Well we'll see in 6 months to a year how successful this is.

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Like Rf it will probably start off ok and then after an intial wee surge dry up 

best of luck to them 

I don't think so pal. A few already transferring over from Crisis1872.

It does help if you trust the people involved though, which I can appreciate will be a problem for people who don't know them.

22 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Not a chance in hell mate. 100% certainty this won't happen.

You know, as well as I do, of the promises that RF could 100% certainly never merge with RST?

Sorry mate.  I know you are championing this but for me, never again.  I'll keep my shares to myself from now on and stay clear of all the fans groups except to moan and bitch from the sidelines :dance:

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

You know, as well as I do, of the promises that RF could 100% certainly never merge with RST?

Sorry mate.  I know you are championing this but for me, never again.  I'll keep my shares to myself from now on and stay clear of all the fans groups except to moan and bitch from the sidelines :dance:

I can't say I disagree with ye mate, after witnessing first hand on here how The Louden Liars conned you, and many more. 

I also agree it's your choice whether you join or not. It doesn't make you any less of a fan.

28 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I can't say I disagree with ye mate, after witnessing first hand on here how The Louden Liars conned you, and many more. 

I also agree it's your choice whether you join or not. It doesn't make you any less of a fan.

That's not what the older Marshall would have said :whistle: