Team Jak shortlisted for Scottish Charity of the Year

Taipan

Voted. Had a look at the other charities and although they are all doing excellent work Jaks was genuinely the one I wanted to vote for. Cancer is a bastard but no parent should have to bury a child.

I could not begin to imagine what these families are going through and if this charity helps even one family by giving much needed support then they have my vote.

On 04/05/2018 at 15:55, Taipan said:

Team Jak has been short listed for Scottish Charity of the Year - a huge accolade and tribute to the vision of a special young man.

Please vote for the dreams of one of our own:https://goodhq.org/#/scottish_charity_awards_2018/Team_Jak_Foundation

Voted and posted on my page! Fingers crossed all Rangers sites and pages get on board with this:) 

23 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Voted and posted on my page! Fingers crossed all Rangers sites and pages get on board with this:) 

You’re a star ⭐️ 

the accolade of being voted Scottish Charity of the Year opens a host of doors and really helps with grant funding.

More funding = more Dens.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Last wee effort for the Jak charity vote. :thumbup:

Thanks mate, it really does do good work.

One of Jak's dreams was for centres throughout Scotland - maybe even the UK - where children and young adults who have been diagnosed with cancer could go and have some fun and some pampering and try to forget their troubles for a wee while.

He wanted somewhere there were no sad faces and the third Den is close to happening!

Vote and smile.

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Thanks mate, it really does do good work.

One of Jak's dreams was for centres throughout Scotland - maybe even the UK - where children and young adults who have been diagnosed with cancer could go and have some fun and some pampering and try to forget their troubles for a wee while.

He wanted somewhere there were no sad faces and the third Den is close to happening!

Vote and smile.

It is such a sad subject mate and great he wanted it to be like that for others. :thumbup: