Ex players who won't admit they are Bears

6 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So you're saying you're not giving us a donation then?

never said such a thing , but as I am in Ayrshire I support Hollybush , both are relevant and none are superior to the other , I would have thought that helping one is better than helping none , but i'll do this I shall put a request for help to my Lodge and see how that goes .Both help our ex-servicemen .

1 hour ago, mountaineer said:

never said such a thing , but as I am in Ayrshire I support Hollybush , both are relevant and none are superior to the other , I would have thought that helping one is better than helping none , but i'll do this I shall put a request for help to my Lodge and see how that goes .Both help our ex-servicemen .

You carry on pal - WATP - our forefathers that actually made us the people - we are closer to them than these recent characters.

They'd be better having more respect. 

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

£50 to the winner

Ok , wee bit of advice please , as I am on a limited budget should I sacrifice Hollybush for Erskine , I cannot do both , so back to you sir , you make the decision for me , I think they are both credible charities .

i remember a part time player with clydebank ,worked as a slater on roofs in all weather then one day he was told to get over to ibrox ,needles to say any one would have ran, anyway he signed and soon was in the first team ,a no.9 called bobby williamson ,not a bad player more of a trier . he broke a leg one day and the club looked asfter him till he was fit,but he was moved on he did the rounds onm a downwatrdc direction and took up managing not bad  eventualy hibs gave him a job he was aqsked to speak top some fans some nights .one of  them asked about his loyalty to his time at gers just to get told listen pal im no H** which was  him in the job.  what happened to t6his arse?

22 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Gents, I admire all you do and will give £50 to your chosen. No malice intended.

Please let me know the donation info by PM.

WATP

Not sure what your intention is? 

Hope you're not alluding to that you're a better Rangers supporter &/or longer serving Rangers supporter because you have more money available. 

22 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Gents, I admire all you do and will give £50 to your chosen. No malice intended.

Please let me know the donation info by PM.

WATP

Thank you sir , but I shall defer to the Erskine fund as I know what I do is just as valuable , it seems more important to some but they cannot see the value of both organisations .once again a huge THANK YOU , you are indeed a gentleman .

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Not sure what your intention is? 

Hope you're not alluding to that you're a better Rangers supporter &/or longer serving Rangers supporter because you have more money available. 

These guys labelling me a taig , how little they know my friend .lol  [ V - - P - - .

2 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

i remember a part time player with clydebank ,worked as a slater on roofs in all weather then one day he was told to get over to ibrox ,needles to say any one would have ran, anyway he signed and soon was in the first team ,a no.9 called bobby williamson ,not a bad player more of a trier . he broke a leg one day and the club looked asfter him till he was fit,but he was moved on he did the rounds onm a downwatrdc direction and took up managing not bad  eventualy hibs gave him a job he was aqsked to speak top some fans some nights .one of  them asked about his loyalty to his time at gers just to get told listen pal im no H** which was  him in the job.  what happened to t6his arse?

He is in deepest, darkest Africa if recall correctly - doing not bad at all there.

16 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He is in deepest, darkest Africa if recall correctly - doing not bad at all there.

I'm sure he is suffering from cancer atm, he scored the best header I have ever seen in a midweek game at Motherwell, cross from the left was going behind him he sort of dived backwards twisted and bulleted the header into the net, one overhead v them at Ibrox also springs to mind.

10 hours ago, mountaineer said:

Ok , wee bit of advice please , as I am on a limited budget should I sacrifice Hollybush for Erskine , I cannot do both , so back to you sir , you make the decision for me , I think they are both credible charities .

Why choose when the Fund helps both out regularly? Both Hollybush and Erskine have benefited from the generosity of Fund members (and their wives, cats, dogs etc) over recent years.