Ex players who won't admit they are Bears

Gordon Dalziel keeps telling anyone who will listen that Fir Park is home to him and yet he miraculously got 8 out of the 11 players in last nights full time teaser. The thing is most nights he hasn't go a clue  and yet because it was the Teds he managed to leave the usually excellent Roger Hannah for dead :mutley:.

The question was name the 11 players who have signed for Rangers and left to go back to the same club since 1990? and the answers are below

Met Gordon Dalziel a few weeks ago and had a chat for a minute or so. I told him I was a Rangers man as well and he said he was going into talk rubbish about Scotland as it was international week. Said they would be back talking about Rangers at the weekend. 

Definitely a bluenose. 

5 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Met Gordon Dalziel a few weeks ago and had a chat for a minute or so. I told him I was a Rangers man as well and he said he was going into talk rubbish about Scotland as it was international week. Said they would be back talking about Rangers at the weekend. 

Definitely a bluenose. 

You only had to listen to him after the recent old firm games to know he's a Bear

7 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

If any ex players pay to return to the club to watch a match then I would class them as a bear. If they freeload or only come back for a paid gig then I have no time fo them regardless of stature when they played for us.

Staunch!

41 minutes ago, miracle said:

Sebastien Rozenthal and Michael O'Halloran both left to go back to the clubs we signed them from, albeit on Loan...

Is MOH a bear? He kept that hid well. Mostly by putting zero effort in and stealing a wage. Very cunning of him. 

Wait until his dad finds out.:angrywillie:

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Is MOH a bear? He kept that hid well. Mostly by putting zero effort in and stealing a wage. Very cunning of him. 

Wait until his dad finds out.:angrywillie:

your missing the point. Thermo posted the Q&A revealing Dalziel to be a bear...

I can say though that in none of those places did I receive the love and support I experienced at Rangers

“All of the players helped me while I was there. The coaching staff, Walter Smith and Archie Knox, were incredible with me. Walter was like a father to me and I will always appreciate that.

“The fans were unbelievable with me. I always tell people in Chile about the experience I had in Glasgow.

Seb always speaks highly of Rangers.

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Sebastien Rozenthal and Michael O'Halloran both left to go back to the clubs we signed them from, albeit on Loan...

And coincidentally both are staunch bears but refuse to admit it

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

Definitely a bluenose. 

Cunts an absolute wank

Tells anyone who will listen he’s a Motherwell fan

Cunt

Not related but is Jim White actually a bear or not ? i was always of the impression he was albeit he didnt make a song and dance about it. 

But on talk sport yesterday I think Bob Mills said something to him about us and Jim said something along the lines of "yeah as im made out to be this supposed Rangers fan"

Made me wonder 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Cunts an absolute wank

Tells anyone who will listen he’s a Motherwell fan

Cunt

Gordon Dalziel is a bluenose but because he works for catholic bbc [ in Scotland ] he keeps his cards close to his chest also, he has various media commitments [ papers ] ,I have been in his company and this is his reason , motherwell is a safe fit for him .

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Not related but is Jim White actually a bear or not ? i was always of the impression he was albeit he didnt make a song and dance about it. 

But on talk sport yesterday I think Bob Mills said something to him about us and Jim said something along the lines of "yeah as im made out to be this supposed Rangers fan"

Made me wonder 

He's a professional suck up. He was all over Rangers when we were at the top and that's why people think he is one of us but look at some of the drivel he has spouted about the spuds recently. He supports who ever has the upper hand.