Ex players who won't admit they are Bears

42 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

your missing the point. Thermo posted the Q&A revealing Dalziel to be a bear...

Not as big a one as MOH.

I have concerns about Thermo's mental health. His topics are becoming increasingly bizarre.  As a member of admin you have a duty of care. You must slap him really hard on the face and shout "Snap to fuck out of it!

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

You’re a dick, now fuck off and don’t talk shite no more.

your intelligence is really wasted on here , sometimes if you can't say anything nice then it's better to say nothing at all  , some folk could say you are an idiot , better to keep your mouth shut and prove them correct by opening your mouth . have a nice day.

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Gordon Dalziel keeps telling anyone who will listen that Fir Park is home to him and yet he miraculously got 8 out of the 11 players in last nights full time teaser. The thing is most nights he hasn't go a clue  and yet because it was the Teds he managed to leave the usually excellent Roger Hannah for dead :mutley:.

The question was name the 11 players who have signed for Rangers and left to go back to the same club since 1990? and the answers are below

Gordon Dalziel is a wanker

22 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

Gordon Dalziel is a bluenose but because he works for catholic bbc [ in Scotland ] he keeps his cards close to his chest also, he has various media commitments [ papers ] ,I have been in his company and this is his reason , motherwell is a safe fit for him .

Gordon Dalziel works for Radio Clyde.....not sure where you're getting his work for the BBC from?

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

Met Gordon Dalziel a few weeks ago and had a chat for a minute or so. I told him I was a Rangers man as well and he said he was going into talk rubbish about Scotland as it was international week. Said they would be back talking about Rangers at the weekend. 

Definitely a bluenose. 

I seen him scoring a double at Parkhead in a 3-3 if my minds not playing tricks on me.

29 minutes ago, ZZed said:

He's a professional suck up. He was all over Rangers when we were at the top and that's why people think he is one of us but look at some of the drivel he has spouted about the spuds recently. He supports who ever has the upper hand.

Thats the impression i get from listening to him he likes to talk up and get excited when good things are happening, but distances himself when things get tough, arse piece 

4 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This mate 100%

my 1st day as an apprentice with my job, I was out working with an engineer, his van had tarrier air fresheners and stuff in it, he asked me “what team do you support?”

Rangers was my reply, he was a total cunt to me for ages, making me do all the shite jobs etc.....I could have lied and said Falkirk or that, but fuck that....Rangers is my team, it was my auld mans team, it’s my boys team...any cunt that’s ashamed to say they support Rangers because of all the recent tax shite and that can get tae fuck.

:UK:

Agree

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Gordon Dalziel works for Radio Clyde.....not sure where you're getting his work for the BBC from?

you are correct sir , cbbc Scotland replaced by catholic radio clyde , never listen to either of them.