Alcohol Licence for Fan Zone granted

StuWelsh

1 hour ago, roboscot said:

You can buy beer in the stadiums here but it's 3.5%, tastes like dishwater and AU$10 for 425ml.

:cheers:

Disgusting how they can charge so much for so little mate ....... It must really make you seriously question staying in a country that treats their sports fans in such a manner ... makes you think, why am I still here? ..... :p:

:UK:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Disgusting how they can charge so much for so little mate ....... It must really make you seriously question staying in a country that treats their sports fans in such a manner ... makes you think, why am I still here? ..... :p:

I'm pretty good for quality beer, I deal with it in my day to day business, some might call me a "snob".  Oz is taking a liking to good beer, some friends of ours have managed to get their beer contracted at Ballymore, the home of QLD Reds in Super 14 rugby union.

I see a lot of the stadiums in the USA are partnering with local independent breweries and have great beer on tap, it's shitty when you get hit with bland fizzy piss from the multinationals and are expected to like it.

6 minutes ago, roboscot said:

I'm pretty good for quality beer, I deal with it in my day to day business, some might call me a "snob".  Oz is taking a liking to good beer, some friends of ours have managed to get their beer contracted at Ballymore, the home of QLD Reds in Super 14 rugby union.

I see a lot of the stadiums in the USA are partnering with local independent breweries and have great beer on tap, it's shitty when you get hit with bland fizzy piss from the multinationals and are expected to like it.

so you are, bet you drink a fosters and lime Skippy 

52 minutes ago, roboscot said:

Apparently fans used to get hit with bland fizzy piss all the time in the 70s

19 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

Apparently fans used to get hit with bland fizzy piss all the time in the 70s

..... and the 50's .... and the 60's mate ..... and it was happening in my Dad's time before then also.

You had to be on your guard right enough for free flying fizzy piss back then .... hence the introduction of hard hats .... :lol:

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

..... and the 50's .... and the 60's mate ..... and it was happening in my Dad's time before then also.

You had to be on your guard right enough for free flying fizzy piss back then .... hence the introduction of hard hats .... :lol:

Haha ? that's one thing about the old days I don't mind missing out on