Bursaspor 1 - 1 Rangers

GOAT

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

who would have thought that night would be our last group stage game in European football, until now.  Don’t want to get ahead of myself, but it’s hard not too.  Been a long eight years, but hopefully that’s us back where we should be.  Let’s not just be there to be the whipping boys either. 

That’s was some trip. Day of game I went a long walk to get a carry out as hotel wouldn’t sell us anything, came back with 2 cases of beer 

6 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

That’s was some trip. Day of game I went a long walk to get a carry out as hotel wouldn’t sell us anything, came back with 2 cases of beer 

Only game I went too that season was Eindhoven, wanted to go too Lisbon but no cunt wanted to go.  Think I didn’t get a ticket for Old Trafford, cannae actually remember why I never went there. 

21 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Only game I went too that season was Eindhoven, wanted to go too Lisbon but no cunt wanted to go.  Think I didn’t get a ticket for Old Trafford, cannae actually remember why I never went there. 

Lisbon was ace.  Big Mo with one of his patented last minute tap ins.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

who would have thought that night would be our last group stage game in European football, until now.  Don’t want to get ahead of myself, but it’s hard not too.  Been a long eight years, but hopefully that’s us back where we should be.  Let’s not just be there to be the whipping boys either. 

How many red cards did we get playing this one .