Justice (half) Prevails

JizzyMonkey

Yes we should hunt Rogic down for a basic foul, ridiculous OP. 

On the other hand Christie very obviously dived so I don't see why that shouldn't be looked at. On that note, Christie for Aberdeen at Ibrox last season made about 8 fouls in the first half with zero punishment. He's a horrible little prick, much like his dad. 

Am I still pished from Sunday or am I reading this thread correctly? McGregor would have been wrongly red carded? For kicking someone with his studs? And now Rogic should be punished for...what? Assisting in scoring a goal against us? :lol: complete nonsense. We're lucky McGregor got away with it. 

18 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Am I still pished from Sunday or am I reading this thread correctly? McGregor would have been wrongly red carded? For kicking someone with his studs? And now Rogic should be punished for...what? Assisting in scoring a goal against us? :lol: complete nonsense. We're lucky McGregor got away with it. 

He would have been wrongly red carded, yes.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Baffling.

Not really. I looked at the video frame by frame. Ajer falls over McGregor and his leg is at waist level, he then puts both his legs down onto McGregors calf/foot and pins it, seen in pic below. Mcgregor then gets himself loose of the hold and kicks back without excessive force so he can get up. Ajer then dramatically feigns injury to get the refs attention.  

I do agree that if the ref had seen it, he would have given a red but it would have been the wrong call. For me McGregor has been manhandled twice now in two games, first one he relies on the ref to apply the rules but the ref does nothing. This time he sorted it out himself without breaking the new FIFA rules.

image.thumb.png.044c08144b60def61a600a7b80490ee4.png

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

1. Will ajer be charged for pinning McGregors feet down?

2. Will ajer be charged for feigning injury in an attempt to get McGregor sent off? 

1. No, because it was not even close to a red card offence, simulation, or anything that does or should fall under the remit of the CO.

2. No, because there was contact, and it's absurd to think he should be penalised for being fouled. It wasn't excessive force or brutality but it might have been sore. It's not like he got stretchered off. And even if he did try to exaggerate it,  that's at a push ungentlrmanly conduct and yellow, not potential red card offence for CO review.

It's not about tit for tat SH, it's about the enforcement of rules for offences  that could have been red cards but were missed by the ref or were simulation / mistaken identity and are now subject to review.

42 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1. No, because it was not even close to a red card offence, simulation, or anything that does or should fall under the remit of the CO.

2. No, because there was contact, and it's absurd to think he should be penalised for being fouled. It wasn't excessive force or brutality but it might have been sore. It's not like he got stretchered off. And even if he did try to exaggerate it,  that's at a push ungentlrmanly conduct and yellow, not potential red card offence for CO review.

It's not about tit for tat SH, it's about the enforcement of rules for offences  that could have been red cards but were missed by the ref or were simulation / mistaken identity and are now subject to review.

Wow..

42 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You really need me to explain how stamping out at someone in a game of football is a red card? Really? 

Yes, in the context of a red card offence under current rules.

Preferably also taking into account one which has been deemed NOT to be a red card offence under Compliance Officer review.

And can you really stamp out? ?

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Not really. I looked at the video frame by frame. Ajer falls over McGregor and his leg is at waist level, he then puts both his legs down onto McGregors calf/foot and pins it, seen in pic below. Mcgregor then gets himself loose of the hold and kicks back without excessive force so he can get up. Ajer then dramatically feigns injury to get the refs attention.  

I do agree that if the ref had seen it, he would have given a red but it would have been the wrong call. For me McGregor has been manhandled twice now in two games, first one he relies on the ref to apply the rules but the ref does nothing. This time he sorted it out himself without breaking the new FIFA rules.

image.thumb.png.044c08144b60def61a600a7b80490ee4.png

People are taking in by the fenian media, I also hear raked his studs down his ribs, he was no where near his ribs.

If the compliance board could of charged him they would of, they didn’t because they used their own eyes as you have with slow motion and used their own brain to determine the correct result. He kicked out because his leg was pinned down, yellow card offence at worse, no intention whatsoever to injure the player.

Fenian media at its best, what a load of complete shite, this is what people are getting fooled into believing.

Never mind Allan McGregor – this was more like Connor McGregor,” the former celtic striker told the Daily Record.

“The SFA are meant to be the guardians of the game but this is completely the wrong message to send out to kids who are playing in the playground.”

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thank you for your reply. I do understand that it's not about tit for tat. What concerns me is that they have found a dirty way to foul our goal keeper by pinning his leg. Precedence should be set now so that it doesn't become common place.

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

People are taking in by the fenian media, I also hear raked his studs down his ribs, he was no where near his ribs.

If the compliance board could of charged him they would of, they didn’t because they used their own eyes as you have with slow motion and used their own brain to determine the correct result. He kicked out because his leg was pinned down, yellow card offence at worse, no intention whatsoever to injure the player.

Fenian media at its best, what a load of complete shite, this is what people are getting fooled into believing.

“Never mind Allan McGregor – this was more like Connor McGregor,” the former celtic striker told the Daily Record.

“The SFA are meant to be the guardians of the game but this is completely the wrong message to send out to kids who are playing in the playground.”

I believe they would have also, but Ajer was playing dirty by pinning his leg. The T.V and Media are acting like VAR but it's one sided. If I were SG my next step would be a meeting with John Fleming to request all our games are refereed by an English ref until the SPFL/SFA install VAR.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Thank you for your reply. I do understand that it's not about tit for tat. What concerns me is that they have found a dirty way to foul our goal keeper by pinning his leg. Precedence should be set now so that it doesn't become common place.

If seen it's a foul. Not even a yellow. Certainly not a red or compliance type issue.

There's no need for any precedence type agenda. It was a foul. If you hold down a player it's a foul. No more no less.

If nothing has come of McGregor then kicking out (using brutality / excess force / stamping out ?) then I doubt anyone would even have mentioned it.

The other one where McGregor got clattered was a worse incident.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If seen it's a foul. Not even a yellow. Certainly not a red or compliance type issue.

There's no need for any precedence type agenda. It was a foul. If you hold down a player it's a foul. No more no less.

If nothing has come of McGregor then kicking out (using brutality / excess force / stamping out ?) then I doubt anyone would even have mentioned it.

The other one where McGregor got clattered was a worse incident.

Agreed. What's also concerning is that it's twice now our goal keeper has been manhandled, and it will only get worse if we look to have a chance of winning the league. Something needs done now as bad ref decisions could win them another league. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. What's also concerning is that it's twice now are goal keeper has been manhandled and it will only get worse if we look to have a chance of winning the league. Something needs done now as bad ref decisions could win them another league. 

Despite the protests of the minority, I think the majority are happy to keep any spotlight we can on them.

Gerrard speaking out helps, I envisage the club will be working on it behind the scenes and may become public if there's more games like the sheep one or last season's hivs one.

We need to do our bit too. Collectively / united through the likes of 1872. Individually through raising awareness on social media or via complaints to the governing bodies / compliance officer. I'm still waiting for response to highlighting the Christie dive.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes, in the context of a red card offence under current rules.

Preferably also taking into account one which has been deemed NOT to be a red card offence under Compliance Officer review.

And can you really stamp out? ?

No even reading your posts anymore tbh. Even by your low standards this is too much :lol: 

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Never mind Allan McGregor – this was more like Connor McGregor,” the former celtic striker told the Daily Record.

Holy fuck. Are you on acid?