Justice (half) Prevails

JizzyMonkey

Well, now that the compliance officer has cleared Shagger is it not about time he was going after Tom Rogic?

Shockingly and scandalously it won’t now change the outcome of the game but by banning him retrospectively will punish the Terrorist Fannybois for their next game

To add a footnote why is Shagger being persecuted by other fans and sections of the mhedia? Last week at Motherwell and just on Sunday against the bheasts with people calling for the compliance officer to get involved? My only thought is others are running scared because they know that with a few tweaks here and there that the Rangers are back and will be right in the mix until the death

We May not get 55 this year but we’ll sure as fuck get our 55 before they get their 10

59 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

The reason nothing was done about McGregor is probably that it would have led to calls for the compliance officer to make a judgement on Rogic. The same thing happened the other week when Naismith got off after having a go at Broonaldo. If Naismith had copped a suspension the lego muncher would have got one also. You can't have tarriers getting penalised.

I was listening to H&H yesterday and apparently there is no precedence set over any previous game.

I think it would be more likely the fact that the referee ignored the 4th official (John Beaton apparently) about the Rogic foul which ultimately led to their goal that they wouldn't want looked at. Theres no way Rogic should be retrospectively punished. It was only a foul FFS not a leg breaker!

Interestingly it wasn't a unanimous decision and that's why Allan McGregor wasn't red carded. Do we have a bear on the compliance panel??!!!! ?

2 hours ago, JizzyMonkey said:

Well, now that the compliance officer has cleared Shagger is it not about time he was going after Tom Rogic?

Shockingly and scandalously it won’t now change the outcome of the game but by banning him retrospectively will punish the Terrorist Fannybois for their next game

To add a footnote why is Shagger being persecuted by other fans and sections of the mhedia? Last week at Motherwell and just on Sunday against the bheasts with people calling for the compliance officer to get involved? My only thought is others are running scared because they know that with a few tweaks here and there that the Rangers are back and will be right in the mix until the death

We May not get 55 this year but we’ll sure as fuck get our 55 before they get their 10

Wrong mate, 55 is happening this year.

12 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Justice??? The truth is we dodged a couple of bullets both at the game and after the review 

The CO / panel would have been fully aware of legislation. How can rules being applied accurately and fairly at a review panel be dodging bullets?

For me this is a step too far on the conspiracy front. Come on to fuck if they never scored with that counter attack they'd have probably scored later on. They got the goal they needed then the game was done. That game was only going one way. We just have to accept it. 

The panel look at Rogic? You do realise it’s a football match? 

25 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The precedents were set with the Brown elbow and Naismith stamp. They’ve essentially done away with retrospective punishment for violent conduct, in order to avoid punishing Scott Brown.

This ?

I would also be asking why Christie blatant dive isn't been looked at again either. 

30 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was listening to H&H yesterday and apparently there is no precedence set over any previous game.

I think it would be more likely the fact that the referee ignored the 4th official (John Beaton apparently) about the Rogic foul which ultimately led to their goal that they wouldn't want looked at. Theres no way Rogic should be retrospectively punished. It was only a foul FFS not a leg breaker!

Interestingly it wasn't a unanimous decision and that's why Allan McGregor wasn't red carded. Do we have a bear on the compliance panel??!!!! ?

I was being a bit flippant with my comment, Jinty, and your synopsis is probably closer to the mark about Rogic; it is even debatable about it being a foul if you listen to the opinions of some of the ex-EPL and SPFL referees who disagree on the subject.

As regards to this compliance panel, I don't know if it's a revolving panel of 3 ex-officials or whether the same 3 sit on every case, but I hope at least one of them is a bear. :happy:

It was a clear foul on Jack and should of been a free-kick in a decent position for us.

It also left us a man short defensively, Jack was part of our defensive unit to counter potential break aways from corners. Being a man short gave them the space to cut us open.

Rogics tackle on Jack was never a booking, although he was lucky to escape been booked for a tackle shortly before on Barasic, and for hauling down Kent in a potential break away.

We're only 4 games into the season and already incompetent referees have cost us points in 50% of our games.

What chance do we have?

42 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This ?

I would also be asking why Christie blatant dive isn't been looked at again either. 

It needs media intervention and re-running on a variety of outlets including radio discussion and phone-ins.

You know, like what happened with Sone Aluko.