Moscow Away

TunnyLoyal

2 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Did you do prep work or just let them do it all for you?

Do it yourself mate it’s easy just takes about 30 minutes online then print it out. Ask your hotel for a travel voucher and they will send it might charge you might not you can also get it online. They just check at the visa centre if everything matches up with your passport and the dates on the voucher match up with your visa. You need a passport photo for the application. They also take your finger prints. Only thing they will ask if you want it urgent or not and if you want it delivered to you. 

If it’s empty you will be in and out in 5 minutes. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Do it yourself mate it’s easy just takes about 30 minutes online then print it out. Ask your hotel for a travel voucher and they will send it might charge you might not you can also get it online. They just check at the visa centre if everything matches up with your passport and the dates on the voucher match up with your visa. You need a passport photo for the application. They also take your finger prints. Only thing they will ask if you want it urgent or not and if you want it delivered to you. 

If it’s empty you will be in and out in 5 minutes. 

Cheers mate, I have my hotel voucher so all sorted.

This website you use? http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/Proceed_To_Online_Application_Form.html

Did you fill any other forms out or pay for anything else prior to going?

4 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Cheers mate, I have my hotel voucher so all sorted.

This website you use? http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/Proceed_To_Online_Application_Form.html

Did you fill any other forms out or pay for anything else prior to going?

Aye mate that site. 

Just takes a little time to do past 10 trips but it’s more the stamps in your passport they are worried about so don’t worry if you haven’t got exact dates. Say it’s your first passport as well as they will ask numbers for your old one. 

No as a said just a passport photo. 

Just double check all the dates on the letter all match up with your passport number. 

1 hour ago, TunnyLoyal said:

I am going Friday at 10.30am with the troops for the Visa.

You going to pay for the express delivery on it mate?

I’m going Wednesday and it should arrive in time for the flight, considering paying the extra just to be safe.

27 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I’m going Wednesday and it should arrive in time for the flight, considering paying the extra just to be safe.

Aye mate will just pay the extra, what is total, £200?

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

They will tell you when your in what day it will come, I got mine posted out to me went on the Wednesday afternoon and got my passport back the following Thursday. 

24 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

They will tell you when your in what day it will come, I got mine posted out to me went on the Wednesday afternoon and got my passport back the following Thursday. 

Aye heard it’s usually 8 days it arrives in. 

Was booked in hotel cosmos but it looks a shit hole and was miles away from any where so have booked the Radison Royal now. Looks 1st class. Same 1 as the team apparently.

Anyone know of any buses running to the match as I have heard the Union Jack pub was running a bus but its full now.

Apparently Red Square is an hour from the stadium!!!

2 hours ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Visa sorted yesterday.

Has anyone sussed out how to get to Spartak stadium yet?

I’m on one of the buses from UJ pub but there are a couple of metro lines that take you straight to the stadium. Otherwise, taxi is best option. Taxi’s are really cheap over there