55 will be this year - Lafferty

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, BillySastard said:

It stands for Jeffrey is a nosey auld bastard.

This isn't intended to be offensive or me taking the piss out of you but do you have a 'condition', for want of a better word? Making 38 accounts in the space of a year and having attempts at humour like that lead me to believe you have.

1 minute ago, SeanSean said:

If I were Kyle I would be like

"Yo...on top of takin 55...we're winning the Europa League...then next Year CL...all you haters can puff on pete....Big Laff out"

mic drop....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErrreeeeeeeeee

Fuck off Sean 

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Remember how that Peter Hartley cunts comments were supposed to fire us up and motivate us to beat Motherwell? 

What happened? 

Load of shite tbh, if the team are good enough and professional enough they will overcome their opponents.

We should of beet them mate, definetly 

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I disagree, it will take every bit of luck we can muster to win the league - including the scum having a bad season. Best keep the scum complacent and arrogant then we can take advantage of it.

Public announcements like this just get them pumped up and ready for us.

Think it, act on it - Yes

Talk about it publicly - only when we are the team on top, even then it’s I’ll advised.

See I think Gerrard would probably say something like this as well. For me it's very different from saying something like "We're definitely going to win the league" or "celtic better watch out". That is ammunition for them no question. 

But saying "we believe we have a squad that can win the league", I see no issue with that. That's not a quote that will make anyone look daft later on. 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

This isn't intended to be offensive or me taking the piss out of you but do you have a 'condition', for want of a better word? Making 38 accounts in the space of a year and having attempts at humour like that lead me to believe you have.

I support this comment and I'm equally concerned about multiple name change folk with limited attempts at humour.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Well it does. A few of their players have come out and said as much.

No one has said we don't want our players to believe.

Anyone who needs fired up by their opponents saying they are going to win the league isnt a winner and should be dismissed