Today

Hoss

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If the tims lose 2 games we will have to win till the end of the season and there is no chance thats happening.

Depends if they drop points elsewhere surely. Anyhow, as I said our title ambitions are essentially over if they win today. Killi away is their bogey fixture. Shouldn't have to rely on other teams but that is where we are sadly. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Depends if they drop points elsewhere surely. Anyhow, as I said our title ambitions are essentially over if they win today. Killi away is their bogey fixture. Shouldn't have to rely on other teams but that is where we are sadly. 

Yep they beat killie and it's over imo

Until we can consistently put away the other sides in the league we won't challenge them. In order to do that we have to improve against teams that sit in.  

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We have given these rhat bastards all the incentive they need to beat Killie

14 hours ago, Hoss said:

Showed in reality we need a lot of improvement. 

It was and is always known but around the park showed how much we rely on Alfie and a dynamic midfield 3.

Folk greeting about the ref today are fucktards... McLean called it pretty bang on...

We need a lot to win this league.   I still think we can do it, bit we need the 11 from NY firing along with Alfie in the team. 

Yes we do, but ffs turn down the Alfie rhetoric. Yes he is our best player, but we lost more points with him in the fucking team as well. WTF does that tell you?!

It tells me that the biggest weakness lies elsewhere. Try our defence, a bombscare at times. We were lucky yesterday in that. Try our midfield continually not being able to break down defensive teams.

As for Morelos, he will be gone for him wanting better and us needing the cash, so wtf do we do then? Lock the gates and walk away?

The players went above and beyond against the scum, but the result yesterday again showed our collective limited ability and the scum result was the exception rather than the rule.