***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

😂

Regardless innocent people still get attacked at football.

Not having it mate.

Me and my friends have never been attacked on the way to football. We genuinely get on with others though and don't act like morons 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Not having it mate.

Me and my friends have never been attacked on the way to football. We genuinely get on with others though a d don't act like morons 

Most obvious example happened not far from me at Bridgeton X. 

Im  or saying it’s common but it happens a fair bit!

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I'm not sure at all mate 

Not sure what age you are. Doesn’t really matter. 

I’m of a generation where the odd fight was part of football, not saying it’s right. Just how it was and unfortunately sometimes innocent people got attacked.

It still happens, it’s rare but still does and ER is probably the most likely place for it to happen 

2 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

Not sure what age you are. Doesn’t really matter. 

I’m of a generation where the odd fight was part of football, not saying it’s right. Just how it was and unfortunately sometimes innocent people got attacked.

It still happens, it’s rare but still does and ER is probably the most likely place for it to happen 

Don't really know why you're bringing an American hospital drama into this?

27 minutes ago, Mr Blue HMS said:

😂

Regardless innocent people still get attacked at football.

That's why I carry when at the football you never know who you could meet. top tip.

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully a good win to start the weekend off. Same team as last time but would bring Halliday in (if fit) for barasic as think the game suits him more. Not sure what hibs are like under the new manager but I know we are by far the better team. We need to match their intensity and aggression tho and be right up for the game or it could be a slip up that we cannot afford. 

Archived