First season out of 10

Burts91

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

sorry for banning you mate

Thanks mate, I appreciate that you have been under stress recently due to the disgraceful actions of users like @Jeffrey and @plumbGER, and so may have made an instinctive decision out of emotion.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Thanks mate, I appreciate that you have been under stress recently due to the disgraceful actions of users like @Jeffrey and @plumbGER, and so may have made an instinctive decision out of emotion.

getting beat by the sheep mate. It tipped me over the edge. Ive put in a good word for you with the other mods

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its time for the topic to get back on track.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

getting beat by the sheep mate. It tipped me over the edge. Ive put in a good word for you with the other mods

Oh aye, right back on track using Cushylogic.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Your actions are extremely thoughtless and hurtful, you and Jeffrey need to apologise to Cushy and me publicly, though I will accept a PM if you're too embarrassed to do so.

Jeffrey already PM'd me in private to let him off the hook. Im swithering though.

Your actions are extremely thoughtless and hurtful, you and Jeffrey need to apologise to Cushy and me publicly, though I will accept a PM if you're too embarrassed to do so.

Horrendous.

I'd love to hear someone elaborate on the really low scores ( seen few threes, some saying it would be a 1 without Europe)

Now a 1 out of 10 suggests the worst possible outcome for the season.  I'd say a 5 is an average season.  We are sitting 2nd and have beaten the tarriers this season, there's no way that's a 1.  It''s just not.  

A 1 would be sitting maybe fourth and being humiliated by the tarriers each time we played them.  A 1 would be our  first season back in the top flight.  

That being said, I see a few 8's which i think is way to high to give a team knocked out of both cups.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I'd love to hear someone elaborate on the really low scores ( seen few threes, some saying it would be a 1 without Europe)

Now a 1 out of 10 suggests the worst possible outcome for the season.  I'd say a 5 is an average season.  We are sitting 2nd and have beaten the tarriers this season, there's no way that's a 1.  It''s just not.  

A 1 would be sitting maybe fourth and being humiliated by the tarriers each time we played them.  A 1 would be our  first season back in the top flight.  

That being said, I see a few 8's which i think is way to high to give a team knocked out of both cups.

right gogzy you can take this topic from here. my work is done.

4 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Saw a question on Twitter. How would you rate Gerrards first season out of ten. 

Interested to see the answers. 

Even though we are ten points behind I feel like he’s given us a bit of credibility back with victories against celtic and a much better than expected European run. I’d go for roughly 7.5/10 personally. 

Facets of the season were much much better than expected In my opinion, but the cup losses to Aberdeen have been sickeners. 

I may not be popular but I think you may have to rethink that in few weeks 

I think we are due a humping .So I'll give you my reasons 

Mcgregor has picked the worst time of the season to hit bad form .Clumsy more than real bad 

I thought Jack was shocking last Tuesday and he definitely was at fault for second goal for me 

Arfield couldn't score in a brothel at this minute .He has zero composure in front of goal 

Jack won't do for me and I think he will be found out big time at the scumdome

I think it's these 2 and their individual form that's cost us since The OF we won .Both have been honking 

Another thing that worries me .SG has practically humiliated Worral and Katic in equal messures with his distinct lack of trust 

How he could drop Worral from last Tuesdays defeat astounded me .He was the only player showing any fight or energy for me 

If he picks any of these 2 for The OF game .It may not end well  

And I honestly believe very strongly that because the scum can virtually clinch the title ,I think we will have 2 men sent off 

Probably Thomson or Collum 

And to answer your question .Based on how we have faired this season .I would give a 4 .And I'm being very serious 

Simply not good enough and to be honest under no circumstances should in be acceptable to any bear of my vintage 

And even with 2/3 men sent off .Our club and SG will have nothing to say 

They will simply go back in their box .Been a shower of cowards since the Colum  fine 

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Good- Europe, beating them and Morelos development

Bad- Majority of his signings, league cup, Scottish cup, league, incapable of change, ridiculous substitutions, can't/won't learn from his mistakes, struggles to motivate the team, bottling 90% of big games we have domestically

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

hahaha, of course, I'm kidding.  Jeffrey getting serious ooooohhhhhhhhh.

Shat it

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Horrendous.

18 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Jeffrey already PM'd me in private to let him off the hook. Im swithering though.

Your friend has already apologised in private, it would be the best thing for you now @plumbGER if you just swallow your pride and say sorry.

I'll be waiting for the PM.

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I gave him a 4 up until now, possibly rising to a 6 but earlier the next 2 old firm games were classed as a point a win. I was saying rise to a six including winning these and going on an extremely unlikely end of season run but would have left it at 4 if current form continued.

Wasn't going to drop another 2 points if we lose the 2 old firm games but if that's the way we are playing it then fair enough.

It's been a bitterly disappointing season after some early promise, he has signed plenty players and has admitted he has been backed so the only excuse can be that he is a novice and for that I would cut him some slack and not want him sacked.

Next season goes like this and he will need to go.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Good- Europe, beating them and Morelos development

Bad- Majority of his signings, league cup, Scottish cup, league, incapable of change, ridiculous substitutions, can't/won't learn from his mistakes, struggles to motivate the team, bottling 90% of big games we have domestically

Shat it

Majority of signings, not sure I agree.

I also think he has got the best out of some of our team that he inherited.  Andy Halliday ( while still probably not good enough overall) has been playing some of his best football.  Jack and Arfield have had a pretty good season, although in a bad run of form right now.

I don't think he is incapable of change, I just don't think we have the players to play a bunch of different ways.

The cups have been terrible, no argument there.  Cup games are always unpredictable, better managers and Rangers teams than Current have been pumped out of both cups in a year before.

I actually only think the team has a few issues that could be irnoned out in the summer.  We need a new captain, tav doesn't cut it as captain.  We need a number 10 to break down these teams that play all out defence against us, and we need a couple of good signings.  I think we have the start of a good team here.

How he replaces Morelos and spends the transfer funds from his sale is going to be crucial to his future.

Sometimes you crack me up Bronzy😀

Archived