First season out of 10

Burts91

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think it is remarkable given where we were last May. Its amazing how people tend to forget it to bolster an argument on line.

12 points behind last may, 10 points so far this season with the wheels looking to have completely fell off our challenge against a worse beggar team (which people tend to forget to bolster an argument on line)

At least this stage last season we still had a cup to dream about.

Just now, plumbGER said:

12 points behind last may, 10 points so far this season with the wheels looking to have completely fell off our challenge against a worse beggar team (which people tend to forget to bolster an argument on line)

At least this stage last season we still had a cup to dream about.

are you just copying @Jeffrey

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we had no team and no manager in May. We have brought in more money than in many years in order to help us close the gap - this is directly attributable to Gerrard and the "decent euro run" (which was accomplish by a patchwork of players sometimes playing with each other for the first time). i don't think we can overstate how vital that cash is to us.

however, Im not going to keep making the same point though and think some of the comment on here are a disgrace. so I am out of this topic .

gerrard oot.

No team in may ? Why you telling lies 

FFS, it wasn't so long ago the Killy taig who many said wasn't one in their delusional denial, were screaming for him to be our next manager. Says a lot about flawed judgement then as it remains now with the very same malcontents again at it! They must be right and I'll need to take them seriously.

Then I woke up.

:mutley:

Just now, Jeffrey said:

It's not inconsistency from me though, I am desperate for him to be sold in the summer.

He was the same player when he played in the championship, frustrating, I think he's one of our better players but that tells you the level we are at now not his ability, as only the introduction of Candeias has made him a better player. 

He's struggling a bit now as teams double up on him and flood that side when we have the ball.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Some won't be happy until TLB is in the dug out.

:mutley:

not as bad as that - but basically its "anybody other than the person that is actually there". its the same symptom with players who haven't played  - - "if mcrorie was in we would have won" /"why have we stopped playing middleton" etc etc

15 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

We finished 12 points behind last season, if we lose our next game which we will we will be 13 points behind.

'remarkable' lol

If you could quote the reply you made to this post I'd be grateful. If you din't reply to it then what a complete and utter fool you have just made of yourself.

@cushynumber

Archived