Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's already in the thread. Lord Livingston of Parkhead. celtic director, Conservative life peer and former minister.

he must be popular at parkhead 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Can I ask what you're singing while the UB are in BF1 singing about the UVF, YCV, UDR and Ulster? Just so I can maybe join in

The same... 

To me it's just banter, part of the atmosphere and history of the club. Has no influence on my political outlook, if that's what you're getting at. 

On 05/05/2019 at 23:40, Malkytfp1 said:

So you define a Rangers fan by their political views? Never mind if they bleed blue or have pumped thouasands of their own cash into the club they love, the fact they have a different political view from you means they are no Rangers fan? 

Thank fuck im not in your book.

Yes 

and your book would be binned 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Would voting for them then be a vote against Rangers? 

nope...have the tories tried to alter a Rangers fanzone decision ?

does that party's principle objective be independence ?

23 hours ago, The Dude said:

We keep hearing these SNP-types are only a tiny percent of our support. If our support is as large as we're always told it is, independence won't be a threat because all the union-supporting Rangers fans will vote it down...unless there's a far bigger portion of our support back it than some are perhaps willing to accept.

listen to the anthems on sunday 

Just now, bouncy said:

nope...have the tories tried to alter a Rangers fanzone decision ?

does that party's principle objective be independence ?

So voting for the party with a current member of the celtic board and former IRA members is cool because they don't want independence? 😂

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So voting for the party with a current member of the celtic board and former IRA members is cool because they don't want independence? 😂

very interesting :) 

who do you say as a tactical vote we vote for? :)

principle of the matter not be important :P

Just now, bouncy said:

listen to the anthems on sunday 

I wouldn't take those all too literally. Britannia no longer rules the waves, most of our fathers aren't Orangeman and few of us were actually born under a Union Jack, unless there's a really high percentage of the Rangers support were born at sea.

Just now, The Dude said:

I wouldn't take those all too literally. Britannia no longer rules the waves, most of our fathers aren't Orangeman and few of us were actually born under a Union Jack, unless there's a really high percentage of the Rangers support were born at sea.

tears of a man  i suspect 

caught ...............

1 minute ago, bouncy said:

very interesting 🙂

who do you say as a tactical vote we vote for? 🙂

principle of the matter not be important 😛

Vote for whatever party has policies that do the most to benefit you and your local area rather than the one you think you should because it fits best with which football team you support.

Just now, The Dude said:

Vote for whatever party has policies that do the most to benefit you and your local area rather than the one you think you should because it fits best with which football team you support.

cheers

the scottish family party it is :)

Just now, The Dude said:

Didn't read this post but did you know you're mentioned in a taig blog recently about how disgusting this place was when talking about billy the lion dying off 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Didn't read this post but did you know you're mentioned in a taig blog recently about how disgusting this place was when talking about billy the lion dying off 

I am? I can't say I knew. I'll add it to the collection. 😂

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I am? I can't say I knew. I'll add it to the collection. 😂

Aye, they like you in it :lol:

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/04/blogs/amidst-the-touching-mcneill-tributes-a-few-evil-voices-ring-out/

this is the kind of arrant nonsense, the kind of craziness, that Rangers Media now openly promotes, not even caring how backward and ridiculous it makes them seem. One poster on that thread – the Daily Record blogger James Black – tries, in vain, to demonstrate the utter ridiculousness of the claim … but his efforts fall on deaf ears.

Archived