Anyone know this cunt?

GOAT

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'm not. The club's identity is one of a football club. When we were sent down to D3, it wasn't just protestant, loyalists who rallied around the club. When Ryan Jack scored the winner against celtic in December it wasn't just protestants and loyalists who celebrated. The club's identity is that of everyone who supports it, not just a select group.

Can I add

we were never conceived as a club set up for the PUL community. This slowly developed once that lot came into existence for Irish catholic immigrants so naturally the Protestant faith followed Rangers in opposition 

probably everyone knows this but it’s an important part of our history (as is the PUL community btw)

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BF1 said:

Out of interest, do you think us having players/staff that aren't Scottish/British protestants devalues what the club stands for? 

Nope

They play "for us" ...that's all 

Many became heroes also

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can I add

we were never conceived as a club set up for the PUL community. This slowly developed once that lot came into existence for Irish catholic immigrants so naturally the Protestant faith followed Rangers in opposition 

probably everyone knows this but it’s an important part of our history (as is the PUL community btw)

The famine when it hit 

It was normal for clubs of Irish foundation to be supported by its people , Rangers naturally when founded for football was no different .

I loved reading about our rivalry with QP

13 minutes ago, bouncy said:

Nope

They play "for us" ...that's all 

Many became heroes also

So you wouldn't have a problem if our entire team and staff were devout Catholics from Ireland, as long as our fans are Scottish/British protestants? 

59 minutes ago, BF1 said:

So you wouldn't have a problem if our entire team and staff were devout Catholics from Ireland, as long as our fans are Scottish/British protestants? 

We make the club 

But let's not jump Into a fantasy bubble that won't happen .

I mean seriously?

21 minutes ago, bouncy said:

We make the club 

But let's not jump Into a fantasy bubble that won't happen .

I mean seriously?

It's a hypothetical question, but I'd imagine by your response the answer is no. Interesting. 

49 minutes ago, BF1 said:

It's a hypothetical question, but I'd imagine by your response the answer is no. Interesting. 

Well we had Daly

Kiernan

All in recent years who played for us ....the sound of the sash did not do them any harm 

I also believe our 2 game wonder P Lafferty didn't mind either on 1886

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Was speaking to a work colleague, who went on the march - he was saying there were quite a few in Rangers tops walking with them. Taking it with a pinch of salt, but wouldn't surprise anyone on here really.

Ask him was it a guy with grey hair 

A guy with a red top on 2 woman young and old and a guy in a wheelchair chair if the answer is yes a will get you there group photo ...

It's a chuckle lol

9 minutes ago, bouncy said:

Well we had Daly

Kiernan

Ffs, almost forgot about those 2. Didn't get an answer and just been reminded of those 2. I'm having regrets asking. 

3 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Ffs, almost forgot about those 2. Didn't get an answer and just been reminded of those 2. I'm having regrets asking. 

Gave you an answer

Gave you a question

And gave you a reminder

2 minutes ago, bouncy said:

Gave you an answer

Gave you a question

And gave you a reminder

In the context of minority representation, not majority. 

Did you? 

Wish you hadn't. 

2 minutes ago, BF1 said:

In the context of minority representation, not majority. 

Did you? 

Wish you hadn't. 

I think you might underestimate reality of the matter . You think it's a minority ? Well we must be a big minority lol

Rangers FC Scottish protestant and British ....don't like it do you ? Well take a sip from the loving cup .

Switch off hector lol ...

Lots of sympathy 

On 05/05/2019 at 21:29, Albeartzzz said:

I’m pro Indy. I check this forum every day. Love it. Love Rangers and attend games with others on the forum. I don’t really care what anyone believes in as long as we share our love for our team. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This thread is silly.

What other posters do you go with could meet up for a beer though pre match ? 

1 minute ago, bouncy said:

I think you might underestimate reality of the matter . You think it's a minority ? Well we must be a big minority lol

Rangers FC Scottish protestant and British ....don't like it do you ? Well take a sip from the loving cup .

Switch off hector lol ...

Lots of sympathy 

I think you misunderstand. I was talking about a majority Irish Catholic playing squad and staff and if you would be OK with it, nothing to do with our support. I'd be surprised if you would be given what you've said before, but you did make a point about playing squad not representing the values of the club. 

No need to get abusive just because you don't want to answer the question. 

Just now, BF1 said:

I think you misunderstand. I was talking about a majority Irish Catholic playing squad and staff and if you would be OK with it, nothing to do with our support. I'd be surprised if you would be given what you've said before, but you did make a point about playing squad not representing the values of the club. 

No need to get abusive just because you don't want to answer the question. 

Question was answered 

You kept blabbing for the next one 

You need to switch off .....for your own health also 

2 minutes ago, bouncy said:

Question was answered 

You kept blabbing for the next one 

You need to switch off .....for your own health also 

You've still not answered it, but whatever, no doubt its my fault for not asking someone with a higher intellect than I did. Let's just leave it.

BTW, personally I'd be disgusted at having an entire Irish Catholic team and staff at our club. 

Just now, BF1 said:

You've still not answered it, but whatever, no doubt its my fault for not asking someone with a higher intellect than I did. Let's just leave it.

BTW, personally I'd be disgusted at having an entire Irish Catholic team and staff at our club. 

Ok what is this question that I seem to have missed ?

We won't have a team or backroom staff of Irish Catholics , it won't happen in this world .

Is that your question???

Archived