Josh McPake

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's a midfielder.

Ah right 👍🏻, the right back played in youth cup final on tv , youth coach mate reckons he’s got the best chance out then all , has everything it takes 

7 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Nice bit of skill, but going to cite: "Let’s give the guy a good fucking 10 games before we make any comment, I remember cunts this time last year lauding Coulibaly like he was Makalele ffs. "

BlueMe, 2019.

😁

8 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Nice bit of skill, but going to cite: "Let’s give the guy a good fucking 10 games before we make any comment, I remember cunts this time last year lauding Coulibaly like he was Makalele ffs. "

BlueMe, 2019.

The lad went aw to fuck after the family situation he had , was excellent up until then and his injury , what’s to say he wouldn’t have carried that form on the rest of the season 

The boy glides about a pitch Laudrup-esque.

Fucking love the way he plays football but if he turns out as good as he should I can't see us keeping him for long.

Sad reflection of the times but even if we produce a player of the potential of a Durrant, Miller, Ferguson or Hutton we won't be able to hold onto them, as we've seen with Gilmour.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The boy glides about a pitch Laudrup-esque.

Fucking love the way he plays football but if he turns out as good as he should I can't see us keeping him for long.

Sad reflection of the times but even if we produce a player of the potential of a Durrant, Miller, Ferguson or Hutton we won't be able to hold onto them, as we've seen with Gilmour.

Money talks 

7 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

BlueMe, 2019.

Don't think anyone is saying that he's done anything other than a nice bit of skill?

It's clear he's a kid with potential and that's about it.

Also with regards to Coulibaly, yes his initial performances probably caused a bit of over excitement, however those early performances for us were outstanding, do it's easy to see why.

Lastly pretty sure judging someone on 10 games isn't enough and that's exactly what we did with Coulibaly.

11 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Don't think anyone is saying that he's done anything other than a nice bit of skill?

It's clear he's a kid with potential and that's about it.

Also with regards to Coulibaly, yes his initial performances probably caused a bit of over excitement, however those early performances for us were outstanding, do it's easy to see why.

Lastly pretty sure judging someone on 10 games isn't enough and that's exactly what we did with Coulibaly.

Was a joke mate. Calm doon.