Rossiter Joins Fleetwood on Loan

9 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

But you could also argue that Warburton signed Tav, Fod, Halliday who are or have been vital players for us for peanuts.

Rossiter hasn’t worked, but he’s the type of player who’ll have a good season at Fleetwood and sign for a top 6 Championship side within a couple of years. 

I get the gamble with most of the signings our managers have made. I even understand Pena and Herrera. If they don't work out the manager carries the can.

Warburton signed some players who did well for us, I'd add Holt, windass and waghorn to the list too. He also signed some duds in Barton, kranjcar etc where he's admitted himself he felt the pressure to sign those names.

The likes of o'halloran, dodoo and  kiernan didn't work out too well, but Warburton in the championship did ok signing wise, unfortunately he didn't improve us in the premier League and the rest is history.

10 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

But you could also argue that Warburton signed Tav, Fod, Halliday who are or have been vital players for us for peanuts.

Rossiter hasn’t worked, but he’s the type of player who’ll have a good season at Fleetwood and sign for a top 6 Championship side within a couple of years. 

Were doing well until here actually...