Rangers top size

stevotrueblue

Never managed to grab a top last year.  Live down by Newcastle and dont remember even seeing them on sale here.  Also never managed to get up the road last year due to work.  Was in the toon the other day and just seen em come in stock at DW Sports and grabbed one.  Nice top but have to say they a bit nippier than normal.  Even the Large is a little tight and short in the arms... and cant just put that down to gym work lol.

Was going to maybe grab the orange away one from last season if its still available in the shop at the stadium when I get up this season,,,, but was just wondering as would be in a rush and that,,, are they same fit as this years? 

If come across it .. are they same fit  as this season?  Was actually wondering if the top I have has been mislabelled.  I usually get the large for me and the medium for the mrs.  When I am into my running etc  I get away with the medium no problem and will sometimes borrow hers.

This one I got feels more like a med,,, and noticed its got USA med on the label EUR large,,, just wondered if it was a fuck up,   If not then its the smallest large I have had in a gers top.  Thankfully I have  kept up the gym and training tho so fits ok.

1 hour ago, stevotrueblue said:

Never managed to grab a top last year.  Live down by Newcastle and dont remember even seeing them on sale here.  Also never managed to get up the road last year due to work.  Was in the toon the other day and just seen em come in stock at DW Sports and grabbed one.  Nice top but have to say they a bit nippier than normal.  Even the Large is a little tight and short in the arms... and cant just put that down to gym work lol.

Was going to maybe grab the orange away one from last season if its still available in the shop at the stadium when I get up this season,,,, but was just wondering as would be in a rush and that,,, are they same fit as this years? 

The only lifting u have been doing is pies to ur mouth ,grease ball ,strict diet for a few months it will be a gd fit