Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Mate you make a fair point about how deliberate and premeditated the boy was at the door however both acts are howling and designed to cause real hurt. 

Your basis for making them so different is the audience they get when you have absolutely no idea who’s attention it got. I can’t prove it but I’d bet my life that tweet caused upset to many, directly linked to FR or otherwise

Absolute cunts behaving like absolute cunts are exactly that. They don’t deserve the courtesy of hairs being split on what was a worse act. 

Again imo 

I'm sure it did but I was asked by another poster a couple of pages back if it makes me angry and I said no and explained why.

The exchange that followed that is another poster not being able to accept that not everyone has the same reaction as him.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm sure it did but I was asked by another poster a couple of pages back if it makes me angry and I said no and explained why.

The exchange that followed that is another poster not being able to accept that not everyone has the same reaction as him.

Tbh I’ve mibbie made the school boy error of assuming what was being debated, hands up if I have.  My take was that your view was that the incidents where incomparable...my own view being (and that of Tomato)  is it’s much of the shame shit.  Snide cunts being exactly that.

I think my earlier point stands on how people are desensitised to what’s said online - angers me when I see something callous as that.

39 minutes ago, markem said:

Bud I’ve made it clear I think your principle is right and I don’t mean to condescend you at all but mibbie give the thread a wide berth for a bit ....when it gets to the point you’re wanting to leather folk it’s nae good. 

We’ve more that enough enemies without getting to this point with each other. 

Any decent minded person, not  just Rangers fans will be disgusted with that shite said to ricksen, or anybody else who can’t defend themselves for that matter mate but as we all know online there is a breed of absolute shitebags who hide their identity purely so they can say things they wouldn’t have the balls to say in person 

Just so happens the taig WILL get done for what he said cos he thought he was a ticket that didn’t need to hide his identity when making comments like that

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Do I want you shamed? Tbh I couldn’t give a fuck abt you, but if your a scumbag an your shitey patter amounts to slagging dead or dying people then you’ve shamed yourself already 

Now I never said anybody should be shamed but if yer asking that’s my opinion

3 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

thats just you trying to justify the actions of a fucking internet weasel, it’s not normal or justifiable it’s just the actions of a scumbag shitebag who will cop it now he’s been outed, that’s the only positive thing to come out of this

Cool so your just a bit of a snowflake who is selective in what's offensive 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You might need to wait a while for your reply. Think he's possibly had to pop out and buy a new keyboard :lol:

I'm not even sure what hes so raging about ? Nobody has said it's not disgusting or out of order etc