Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Your every bit as bad as the tarrier that said that about ricksen, your cut from the same cloth as the fenian cunt and I’d take a day aff ma work just to batter your cunt in pal so think twice what words your posting on the internet at me ya fucking bam

It's you're ffs. 

Seething to the point you're now spelling like a taig as well. Tragic stuff :lol:

14 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Your every bit as bad as the tarrier that said that about ricksen, your cut from the same cloth as the fenian cunt and I’d take a day aff ma work just to batter your cunt in pal so think twice what words your posting on the internet at me ya fucking bam

1480336608_tenor(4).gif.1a17d159e6675e9705f2bda67e210c92.gif

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’m not usually one for taking a liberty mate but that’s one liberty I wouldn’t feel a bad thing about, this forum is fulla goons like him, shitbag panty wetting goons

Been a while since I've seen anyone making an arse of themselves on this level.

It's made my morning cheers :lol:

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’m not usually one for taking a liberty mate but that’s one liberty I wouldn’t feel a bad thing about, this forum is fulla goons like him, shitbag panty wetting goons

To be fair you did say panty wetting so on that basis I think LaudrupsPatrickBoots will knock your cunt in.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If they don't have the balls to say it to your face then why let it bother you?

Anyway, my point was folk in the thread expecting this cunt to get the same treatment as the boy who questioned Brown about his sister. It's not even close to being the same.

Bringing up Brown's sister was disgusting and it was done in person to try and get a reaction from him.

The comments about Ricksen are 100x worse but they were made on the internet and there's absolutely nothing to prove Ricksen would even know the post existed had it not been shared to get media attention. Also, if anything does happen to the cunt that posted it he can always say he was hacked.

This is part of the problem, people seem to have developed this notion it doesn’t count if it’s on the internet.   It’s a 100 times worse but not the same makes no sense at all.  

Reality is once it’s in the media (social or mainstream) there’s every chance it’s seen by people it can cause real upset to...regardless it’s abhorrent, and can cause upset in many different ways to many people - that’s not being a snowflake, it’s a horrendous remark from the cunt.  

I’ll never be a fan of seeing bears get to the point that’s been reached on this but the guy is right, it’s not the exact same but it’s every bit as appalling.  

imho

11 minutes ago, markem said:

This is part of the problem, people seem to have developed this notion it doesn’t count if it’s on the internet.   It’s a 100 times worse but not the same makes no sense at all.  

Reality is once it’s in the media (social or mainstream) there’s every chance it’s seen by people it can cause real upset to...regardless it’s abhorrent, and can cause upset in many different ways to many people - that’s not being a snowflake, it’s a horrendous remark from the cunt.  

I’ll never be a fan of seeing bears get to the point that’s been reached on this but the guy is right, it’s not the exact same but it’s every bit as appalling.  

imho

Listen mate I know they are trolling they are at it every day on here same chickens all the time, they urne on here cos they are Rangers fans, most of the time they don’t want to talk about anything to do with Rangers, it’s a club for goons on here to try and wind cunts up

pathetic cunts, they accept the shit said to ricksen and try to justify/downplay it cos they are spouting the same kind of shitebag stuff online themselves 

Id love to batter his cunt in, but he’d need to have a bit of bottle to reveal who he is an let’s face it the shitebag has nothing, he’s only on here so he can hide

3 minutes ago, markem said:

imho

Nobody said it doesn't count because it's the internet but the fact is it's much more common to see it online than it is to see it happening in person. 

The Brown incident got the coverage it did because that boy has stood there waiting to say it to him. He knew for a fact Brown would hear it and he might even get a reaction from him. That's a bit different to posting something online and there being "every chance" the person will see it.

The incidents aren't the same, of course they aren't. You only have to reverse the situations to see that. If the taig says that to Ricksens face then he still gets into bother whereas if the boy outside Ibrox decided to go home and post "how's your sister?" online I doubt he'd have got the same attention.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Listen mate I know they are trolling they are at it every day on here same chickens all the time, they urne on here cos they are Rangers fans, most of the time they don’t want to talk about anything to do with Rangers, it’s a club for goons on here to try and wind cunts up

pathetic cunts, they accept the shit said to ricksen and try to justify it cos they are spouting the same kind of shitebag stuff online themselves 

Id love to batter his cunt in, but he’d need to have a bit of bottle to reveal who he is an let’s face it the shitebag has nothing, he’s only on here so he can hide

Wit? :lol:

Mate you make a fair point about how deliberate and premeditated the boy was at the door however both acts are howling and designed to cause real hurt. 

Your basis for making them so different is the audience they get when you have absolutely no idea who’s attention it got. I can’t prove it but I’d bet my life that tweet caused upset to many, directly linked to FR or otherwise. 

Absolute cunts behaving like absolute cunts are exactly that. They don’t deserve the courtesy of hairs being split on what was a worse act. 

Again imo 

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

pathetic cunts, they accept the shit said to ricksen and try to justify/downplay it cos they are spouting the same kind of shitebag stuff online themselves 

Bud I’ve made it clear I think your principle is right and I don’t mean to condescend you at all but mibbie give the thread a wide berth for a bit ....when it gets to the point you’re wanting to leather folk it’s nae good. 

We’ve more that enough enemies without getting to this point with each other.