Ricksen abused by tommy mcgarvey

Smile

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well it is being engendered in schools now and with Swinney's latest review I dread to think wtf they'll be coming up with next.. 

The gender neutral in skirts banned for girls at one school and all to wear trousers is the start of the rot. They do have an unhealthy obsession with the children of others in trying to take parenting away from them and have them brought up state style. Now where have I heard that before? 

Germany, Russia, Mozambique, Cambodia 

5 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Does reading it yourself not make you angry like?

Not really. It's attention seeking shite and all Novo has done by sharing it is give him plenty of it.

If he said it directly to Ricksen then it would bother me but he hasn't. It's words on a screen.

On 13/09/2019 at 15:16, Courtyard Bear said:

So The Sun decide it’s too vile to publish, I take it they published the full comment that twat made to Lego. 

He asked him a question, fair enough it was out off order, but he asked him a question... what this wee fenian mutant said was 100 times worse imo mate 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

So you think it’s alright to mock people with terminal illnesses on social media?  

I said it doesn't bother me in response to being asked if it makes me angry.

Nowhere have I said I think it's alright :lol:

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not really. It's attention seeking shite and all Novo has done by sharing it is give him plenty of it.

If he said it directly to Ricksen then it would bother me but he hasn't. It's words on a screen.

I usually don’t get angry by things like this but this one really angered me for some reason, thought it was absolutely revolting if I’m honest.

On 14/09/2019 at 10:38, KeyserSoze said:

I’m old school 

I remember when we had a bit of dignity about us. 

Abuse the cunts but keep the line firmly in place. 

The boy probably forgot he wasn’t in his bedroom behind a keyboard (the Scott broom incident)

Your right but after watching the video, he’s a dick, but after reading that fucking abomination he posted on his face book thing it’s blatantly obvious he’s 100% not all there. Aye it’s brutal and we’re always going to get it tight for his actions but fuck me, the young boy involved is definitely impaired. Sad really.  

5 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I usually don’t get angry by things like this but this one really angered me for some reason, thought it was absolutely revolting if I’m honest.

Fair enough. It's just nothing new IMO, as I said earlier, the internet is full of similar posts like the one in the OP so although I agree that it's revolting, it's just not surprising to see anymore.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Fair enough. It's just nothing new IMO, as I said earlier, the internet is full of similar posts like the one in the OP so although I agree that it's revolting, it's just not surprising to see anymore.

I am no snowflake but I have to say this one really did surprise me- I cannot imagine what  is going on in the mind of someone who would post something like this- complete and absolute scum

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Words that his wife, daughter, family & friends shouldn’t need to see, let’s know the next time a member of your family is dying an we’ll laugh about it on here, see how you feel ya prick, it’s only words on a screen🤦🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Words that his wife, daughter, family & friends shouldn’t need to see, let’s know the next time a member of your family is dying an we’ll laugh about it on here, see how you feel ya prick, it’s only words on a screen🤦🏻‍♂️

You tell him girl

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

What about maddie McCann jokes ? Pages of them in the ot , you want us all named and shamed , works contacted etc ? Or Johnny doyle jokes ? 

16 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

What about maddie McCann jokes ? Pages of them in the ot , you want us all named and shamed , works contacted etc ? Or Johnny doyle jokes ? 

I think a lot of those are posted because of the perception that the parents are to blame and not wishing any harm to a little girl.