Post a video of the highlights reel of a retired footballer.

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The greatest.

Can honestly say I never get tired of watching clips of this legend. Absolutely loved him when I was growing up. My all time favourite player. 

There's a great series of videos on YouTube by a guy called Petenaldo. Hours and hours of footage of Ronaldo right through his career from starting out at Cruzeiro to PSV, Barca, Inter etc etc and it's fantastic, he was incredible. 

The most talented player I've ever seen, he had it all. Frightening pace, utterly ridiculous dribbling ability, two footed, scored free kicks, the odd header aswell. Such a shame about the knee injuries because I feel like we were robbed of something truly special. But to see how good he was in his early years, and the career he went on to have despite the injuries just shows what an unbelievable footballer he was. 

3 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Can honestly say I never get tired of watching clips of this legend. Absolutely loved him when I was growing up. My all time favourite player. 

There's a great series of videos on YouTube by a guy called Petenaldo. Hours and hours of footage of Ronaldo right through his career from starting out at Cruzeiro to PSV, Barca, Inter etc etc and it's fantastic, he was incredible. 

The most talented player I've ever seen, he had it all. Frightening pace, utterly ridiculous dribbling ability, two footed, scored free kicks, the odd header aswell. Such a shame about the knee injuries because I feel like we were robbed of something truly special. But to see how good he was in his early years, and the career he went on to have despite the injuries just shows what an unbelievable footballer he was. 

Loved him mate. He already deserves to be in the conversation about who's the best ever but without the injuries he'd have been untouchable imo

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Loved him mate. He already deserves to be in the conversation about who's the best ever but without the injuries he'd have been untouchable imo

Couldn't agree more. Still think it's a travesty that he never managed to win the Champions league either. 

Archived