Heroes are being created

Perth_Campsie_Ger

17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Jon Daly was a decent signing at the time, for where we were. Also, he appeared to enjoy his time at the club and was not bitter at all when he left - wished the squad good luck for the future in his last tweet as a Rangers player. I won't slag him off, it didn't really work out in the end for him.

Tin hat on here but when I was at auchenhowie Ian Black was the most sound player I met, couldn't have done enough for me and the wee man

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Tin hat on here but when I was at auchenhowie Ian Black was the most sound player I met, couldn't have done enough for me and the wee man

Again, a good signing at the time (hindsight is always the mode on RM)  - had a fantastic season for Hearts and MOM in the 5 nil  Hearts v Hibs cup final. Remember on here we were very happy to have him when he signed.

6 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

How good is it having players in the squad that fans will want on the back of their shirt. Its been several years since we have had a number of players that fans want on their shirt, Laudrup, gazza etc to Sandaza, Black, Daly etc. Now there is a number of fan favourites in the squad, Morelos, Kent, Jack etc lets hope we can start add a trophy in a couple of weeks and show the younger generation what they have missed.

Great Post 

Still wear my Nicky Law top with pride 

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Archived