Heroes are being created

Perth_Campsie_Ger

How good is it having players in the squad that fans will want on the back of their shirt. Its been several years since we have had a number of players that fans want on their shirt, Laudrup, gazza etc to Sandaza, Black, Daly etc. Now there is a number of fan favourites in the squad, Morelos, Kent, Jack etc lets hope we can start add a trophy in a couple of weeks and show the younger generation what they have missed.

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

How good is it having players in the squad that fans will want on the back of their shirt. Its been several years since we have had a number of players that fans want on their shirt, Laudrup, gazza etc to Sandaza, Black, Daly etc. Now there is a number of fan favourites in the squad, Morelos, Kent, Jack etc lets hope we can start add a trophy in a couple of weeks and show the younger generation what they have missed.

Love to see a positive optimistic thread :tu:

Just now, Sparkle said:

Love to see a positive optimistic thread :tu:

Give it time, no doubt someone will be along to ruin it lol

Its true tho, over the last few years I've supported the team but never had a favourite player and would have struggled to pick one and not for the right reasons.

Now of you ask me who my favourite player is....... Where do you start? Morelos, jack, kent, defoe, shagger? What a situation to be in! Its about time the younger fans got to see this and have the tough choice of not being able to pick a favourite because of the quality in the squad.

15 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I will always cherish my John Daly shirt.

Jon Daly was a decent signing at the time, for where we were. Also, he appeared to enjoy his time at the club and was not bitter at all when he left - wished the squad good luck for the future in his last tweet as a Rangers player. I won't slag him off, it didn't really work out in the end for him.

Archived